2. The Power Of Seduction

"Am I that lucky person you're looking for big boy?", Erelah said fearlessly while standing there infront of the crowd including her guards.

All of the people standing there were shocked from the princess's bold action.

And was it hot.

"What's your name big boy?", she asked dominantly to the man whose legs were already wobbling looking at the godly-like woman figure.

"I don't like repeating words big boy. Answer my question", she said seductively to the man's ears.

"Chanyeol", he said with a stoic voice which wasn't so stoic as he wanted it to seem.

"Ah, Such a pretty name for a pretty boy like you".

And that got him trembling to his knees. He's never seen a woman this alluring. But he wasn't going to let that affect him in any way even though it was. He knows better. He is the leader of his squad.

"I know what you're trying to do but let me remind you I'm not gonna fall for it", he said looking at her siren eyes.

Chanyeol is a one clever man. And he already knew Erelah is far more cunning than anyone could ever imagine.

"We're gonna see that".

Her guards were still in haze, dumbfounded and unable to process their princess's any actions or formulated plans that she plotted all by herself.

"We have some talking to do and I'd prefer to do it with just the two of us",he said with a serious expression.

"Fine with me. I would love that too", she said again with seductive gaze enough to make him weak on his knees.

He showed a hand gesture to the other people of his squad, they were confused and kind of disappointed, wanting to see more of her bold actions and enjoy her dominating aura but nonetheless they obeyed their leaders command.

Erelah showed a warning look to her guards to stay alert and let her do what she has planned to do. The guards were cautious and didn't want to go away from the princess they were supposed to protect but eventually they left heavily.

"Now that left just the two of us", she said dangerously close to him.

Chanyeol was an attractive man and it didn't take any genius to see it. She knew what was her purpose here, why he called her here. After all she once saved his life. Erelah knew her presence was affecting him more than she thought it would. But nonetheless she's enjoying it.

"You've grown into such a handsome man, Chanie".

"You're not bad yourself Ela".

"Haha, guess what? We're still not over calling each other nicknames", she laughed.

"Yeah".

"So why did you call me here?", She asked looking at the tent that the two of them were staying in.

"Wanted to spend some quality time with you".

There was a moment of silence.

"I never thought I would ever see you Ela. But when I heard your training in Miheel was over and that you're returning to the kingdom, I didn't waste a second and came here for you"

"And why did you do that?"

"I loved you Ela. You know that. And there's a place somewhere in my heart that still beats for you".

"Why did you leave Ela?" He asked looking right through at her eyes.

Silence.

"Didn't know you are the leader of this huge force of intruders".