15. Envy

"As you wish, your wish is my command Master"

Taehyung said with a smug smirk as he saw Erelah's smirk drop down off of her face.

Erelah didn't expect such type of bold statement from him. But she liked it.

There's something about the commander that piques her interest.

He looks down at her change of attire. She wasn't wearing the old, mellowy floral dress from before as she was now dressed in a royal blue gown with an Emerald necklace that matches with her gorgeous Emerald orbs.

He has never seen anyone with green eyes let alone a person with shiny pearly emerald eyes.

And he really had a hard time to believe that a person could look so beautiful in such a simple dress that she wore before.

"Checking me out? I see. But I'm off limit"

Erelah says as he snaps out of his daze.

"I wasn't che-cking y-ou out"

Shit! He stuttered.

"Sure!"

And with that sarcasm she left him alone at the long royal corridor.

Phew!

He didn't notice that he was holding his breath for so long.

What an intimidating woman!

__________________________________

"Your highness you called for me?"

"Drop the formalities my daughter. Let me have a look at your beautiful face after so many years"

The king said as he took long strides to reach his daughter.

She kept her gaze straight but deep inside she did miss her father's old yet majestic visual.

Sigh!

"I missed you Erelah"

He took his daughter upon his warm embrace and caressed her jet black long hair with his fingers.

Erelah couldn't fight her urge anymore and gave in to her desire.

The desire to stay in the warm embrace of the person who caused her to stay in a cold place all those years.

She missed him.

She really did miss her father as much as her father did! Though she would never admit it.

After a comfortable moment of silence, the king decided to break it.

"Get ready. We are leaving for King Park's king by today's night"

King Averi informed his daughter.

"WHAT? WHY?"

She raised her voice. A little bit too much than the king's liking.

"Erelah, I may be your father but you are talking to a king right now as you're standing at the king"s chamber. Keep your voice in range"

That's it. He quickly changed to a stoic king from a loving father.

One of the traits of her father she hates with all her gut although deeply admires it for it comes beneficial in this hideous world.

"My apologies, your highness! I beg your pardon for my ignorance but I was just shocked from the sudden new information. May I know why we are leaving for the Ethik Dynasty' so suddenly, your highness?"