5. Disguised

"Who the hell dared to disturb me in my sleep?".

A deep slurry voice roared across the whole house.

The guards instantly took a defensive position standing beside Erelah anticipating the worst.

Erelah was patiently waiting for the man to come out of his room wherever it was. She had no fear to get hurt. Why would she when she has such strong guards to protect her? And moreover, she was more than capable to protect herself.

Heavy steps.

They could hear the heavy steps get more prominent as it walks further at them from somewhere in the little hut they were in.

Suspicious stares

They could feel the suspicious stares on them from the mysterious man somewhere in the little hut they were in.

The heavy step halted

They looked at the direction where the mysterious man stopped his way to them.

"Who are you all?"

The man asked.

"Hello, my name is Areum and they are some of my friends. We were on a trip to a nearby kingdom but we lost our way and stumbled upon this place"

Erelah explained confidently. Her guards looked at her with a proud expression.

Flashback

Before the guard opened the little hut's door Erelah stopped the guard.

"Stop. I have some words to tell to you all".

They looked at her awaiting her words.

She showed them a medium sized bag.

"We all are disguised here okay? I have some clothes with me with which we can disguise ourselves as travellers"..

"Princes-"

"If you want to ask where and how did I got these clothes with me when I didn't even had a single bag with me from the start, I will tell you guys it later. We don't time for now".

They all nodded their head in obedience.

"Now go and change your clothes. All of you".

She pointed to a big banyan tree behind them. They all understood what she meant and did what she told.

"Princess, you didn't -"

"Take a look properly".

She stepped forward.

They saw her all changed from a majestic gorgeous dress to a mellowy common woman's clothes?

When did she change? They looked at her confused.

"I will explain it later", she informed as she understood their confusion.

They nodded.

"Now, nobody will reveal anyone's real identity.And no one will call me princess here".

"Then what should we call you, princess?"

One of them asked.

"Areum. You all will call me Areum".

"And one more thing we will call ourselves friends to everyone who lives in this little hut. If necessary, use fake names to introduce yourselves. Am I clear?".

"Yes, princes-".

"Yes, Areum", they quickly corrected their mistake. She smirked at them.

Flashback ends

"Hm, so what can I do for you?".

The unknown man asked looking at her with curiosity.

"Can we all please get a place to stay here for the night?".

She asked him politely.

"No"

"You can't"

481 words.

Unedited.

I'm extremely sorry for the late update of this story. But I have a very important upcoming exam and I'm taking serious preparation for it. Please pray for me or please keep me in your prayers.

I love ya..💖

I'll try to update soon.

-Your lovely author