Chapter 13: The Landlord Coalition;

"Stop right there." A man's deep voice came, sure enough, from the wall where Gong Pildu sat with a magazine.
"Take another step... and you're dead."

Dokja, was slightly shocked, impressed.. suspicious...
There he was, Gong Pildu, and you knew exactly where he was, who he was...

'[Name]... just how much do you have up your sleeve..?' you heard him think. You could tell by the tone that was inwardly smirking.

'More than you Dokja, that's for sure..'

"I haven't seen you around before," Gong Pildu said, unbothered as he continued to read his magazine, "you've got quite the nerve."

"Why should I be nervous when I'm just here to do what needs to be done?" Dokja responded.

"Oh? A smartass I see! Don't get too cocky!"

Gong Pildu started to stand, prompting you to make sure Hyunsung kept the kids away from the green zone before stepping in to join Dokja by his side. Dokja sweat dropped nervously as he looked at Gong Pildu's character profile.

"Oh? Another?" Pildu directed his attention to your form.
You simply nodded and Pildu rightfully assumed you were with Dokja.

"Well? What business do you have with me, it doesn't look like all you're going to do is pay me. You better not be thinking of doing anything crazy, if you know what I mean," he said while eyeing the sword on Dokja's hip.

"Now, now, Mr Gong, what else could a tenant ever want from a landlord? We want a room," you said smoothly. "A room?"

Dokja nodded.
"Yes, let me and my friends stay in your green zone."

You grew slightly nervous as you remembered that instead of the story's original group of 5 people, you had a group of 11...
You worried there wouldn't be enough rooms.

"No. We don't take tenants who aren't apart of the Landlord Coalition. Unless.. you want to pay 500 Coins each, daily."
Dokja's jaw clenched slightly behind his smile.

"We can't afford that... instead, we can pay you in intel," your partner side-eyed you. It's like he wanted to test if you knew what he did.

And you did.

You put on your best smile as you looked at Gong Pildu and the man sweat dropped.
'I feel like I'm about to be scammed...'

"We have intel on Yoo Joonghyuk," you held up your hand to command people to stop their ruckus before it even started as you continued to talk, "we are companions, my partner and him have been through life and death."
You leaned on Dokja's slightly smaller form as he smiled with you.

You inwardly sighed as the scene continued, 'I just want to collect another ancient power...'

"Whether you believe us or not, you've got nothing to lose," Dokja said.