Chapter 6: Back to the Station;

Because of the slight delay because of picking up Choi Han, he had introduced himself when he met the kids and you had patched him up by buying some bandages, you guys got to Geumho Station a little later than Kim Dokja and Jung Heewon

You had also bought an Ever-Breathing Mask for Choi Han, even though it'd be unlikely he need it since Hong was manipulating the poison so only he would take it, making sure everyone else wasn't affected.

You pat his head as you all approached the last open entrance to Geumho Station.
"You're getting good at that," you told him with a small smile. He beamed up at you in response.

You than turned to Ohn, who had been manipulating the fog to be denser, so no one saw you guys approach the Station, and also pat her head. "You too, Ohn."

She smiled bashfully, looking down.

"[Name]-nim," Choi Han called out, "who are the people we are going to meet?"

"Just some people I was with during the first Main Scenario. You don't have to worry, they're all big softies with good morals."

He nodded his head as you all walked downstairs just to see some randoms trying to close the shutter to the Station. "Choi Han.."

He quickly got the hint and rushed forward, grabbing the shutter before they could close it fully and lifting it up and open again. "Ohn, Hong, you can stop that now."

"Awhh..." he whined but let up and stopped bringing the poison towards him after sucking in a bit more. You three, along with Greeney in your hands, walked into the Station peacefully, the people who were closing it shaking in fear.

'Must be because of Choi Han's strength..' you thought.
"Choi Han, come on," you called for him. He nodded and jogged to quickly catch up to you.

Ohn and Hong clung close to you as ventured further into the Station, looking around for the group you had left behind four days ago.

'It's obviously too early for them to have left, so they must be at the large pillar...'

Just as your group approached one of the pillars, you heard someone's voice. 
"Kim Dokja."

Ah. That must be Cheon Inho. What a sucky character..

Then, another voice was heard.
"[NAME]-HYUNG!!" you heard Gilyoung cry as he hugged tightly around your waist.

"[Name]-nim..." Choi Han mumbled, offering. 
You shook your head, "it's fine Choi Han, this boy is apart of the group I was telling you about."

Then, the others came up to you. Yoo Sangah, Lee Hyunsung, and Kim Dokja. "[Name]-ssi!" Sangah and Hyunsung called together as they ran up to you.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're ok!"