Chapter 3: The Survivors;

Bihyung appeared, crackling into view

Bihyung appeared, crackling into view. "Now this is fascinating. What in the world happened here? I was only gone for a minute... but look at this mess!" he gestured to mess of blood and bodies.

Among the bodies stood Kim Dokja, Yuu Sangah, Han Myungoh, Lee Hyunsung, Lee Gilyoung and you. [Name] Henituse.

Ding!

A blue screen appeared in front of you and Gilyoung.

[You slaughtered 1 living organism.
Slaughter details: 1 grasshopper.]

Gilyoung's screen read.

[You slaughtered 3 living organisms.
Slaughter details: 3 green ants.]

Oh, you stepped on 3.

[You have obtained 300 coins as a reward.]

Rattle... rattle, rattle.

"It's moving! We can go home now!"

You and Gilyoung looked out the window to see the sea monster, Ichthyosuar. Gilyoung stared at it wide eyed.
"Don't worry, it won't hurt us if it's not apart of our scenario," you told him quietly. He nodded.

'System. What is my Player Coin count at.'

Ding!
[Would the player like to see their Coin History as well?]

'No. Just the count.'

Ding!
[Player Coin Total: 47,080]

'Ah jeez, these Constellations are really going to town huh. It's only the first scenario..'

Ding!
[Many Constellations favour you, keep it up Player-nim!]

"Wow! So many of you proved your worth! I see there are many survivors."
As Bihyung thanked the Constellations for their support, you put Gilyoung down. He kept a hold on your hand as he looked down at the blood and bodies around you.

Kim Dokja started walking over, he touched Gilyoung's shoulder carefully.

"Hey kid, do want to live?"
Gilyoung opened his mouth before closing it and nodding.
"Then, team up with me."

The small brown-haired boy looked over at you, Dokja looking at you as well.

"It's not my choice Gilyoung. It's yours."

He looked back to Dokja and hesitated to answer, he gripped your hand tighter.

'He must want to stay with that man,' Dokja thought.
"What's your name?" he asked you.

"...[Name] Henituse."

"Then, do you want to team up with me?"

'Hm. It would do good to be with Dokja's company, he gathers strong people after all. But it might not go too good with my goals...'