Chapter 1: I recognise this...;

Chapter 1: "I recognise this...";

You opened your eyes carefully, squinting at the light that blinded you

You opened your eyes carefully, squinting at the light that blinded you. What a rude awakening...

Wait... how could you open your eyes? You clearly remember dying! Why is it that you're...

Ding!

Huh?

You looked forward to see a bright blue screen. Looking around, you noticed that no one else seemed to be able to see it.

[Good afternoon Player!]

Huh? 'Player'?

Ding!
The message changed.

[I am your good-looking Player System, here at your service! ☆⌒(≧▽​° )]

You hesitated to talk to it, what if people thought you were insane or something, talking to yourself.
So instead, you decided to test if this 'System' could hear your thoughts.

'Where am I?' you thought. The screen didn't change for a few seconds, you waited. 

Huh, it seems like it can't hear your thoughts. How annoying, you didn't want to talk to it...

Ding!

[The Player is so mean to me!! ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜]
[I can hear your thoughts so don't be so mean!!]

'Well, where am I then?' you ignored the System's crying and asked again.

[The Player is currently on the subway cabin number 3807! Are you satisfied now, bossy Player (︶^︶)]

'Cabin 3807... That sounds familiar...' you rattled your memories before being interrupted.

Ding!

[It sounds familiar because Player read 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint' right? Did I get that right??? Sadly, you died before much could happen so an unknown sponsor has gifted you a little something! Have fun Player ο(=•ω<=)ρ⌒☆]

Another notification rang as you finished reading, it came from your phone this time. An unknown person had emailed you a link. It was to the ORV novel that you remembered reading.

You had dropped the book to focus on other things, and sadly never got even close to the end. 

But with this... you had the entire story in your fingertips.

You turned off your phone with a grin, only to be surprised by the reflection the black screen provided. It was you, you were sure of it. But it looked nothing like you. 

Well, maybe except for the eyes. You still had your [e/c] eyes. But the rest of your appearance had changed.

Pale skin (apologies for anyone who does not have pale skin, but the appearance is going off of Cale Henituse...), blood red hair, and foxlike, cunning eyes. 
'Cale Henituse?' you thought as you lightly traced the skin under your eye, 'the hell kinda crossover is this...'