Chapter 7: Into the Tunnel;

Kim Dokja stood in a tunnel, normally, this would be where trains would travel to each Station

Kim Dokja stood in a tunnel, normally, this would be where trains would travel to each Station. He looked into the tunnel, hands on hips.

"Everyone who goes that way dies, Major and Minor group. You're not thinking of going are you?" Heewon, who was sitting on the edge of the railway near him, said.
"Did I thank you for saving my life yesterday?" she added.

"I think you did," Dokja replied as he walked towards her to get back up.

Heewon stood up and helped Dokja get onto the platform.
"Well, let me thank you again, just in case."

The two black-haired adults walked slightly further into the Station, seeing people from the minor group applying for the hunting party.

As Heewon and Dokja started to argue about what to do when they saw an elderly and woman go into the tent to apply for the hunting party, you were talking with the System. You also watched as Hyunsung and Sangah tried to finish the little amount of food they bought from you and Dokja.

Gilyoung and Ohn were laying on you as Hong and Greeney played by your legs. Choi Han, as usual, stood beside you.

"[Name]-nim," Choi Han called you.
You hummed in response, indicating for him to continue. "What should we do about this.." he asked hesitantly.

"Don't worry. Kim Dokja will come over here soon with a plan, we'll be joining him."
"How do you know?"

This prompted Gilyoung to look at him and answer in your stead. "[Name]-appa knows everything." he said like it was common sense.
Choi Han sweat-dropped.

Crackle, crackle.

Spark!

With that, the dokkaebi appeared. You and the kids being the only ones who remained calm as you stared at the small creature.
Unlike Bihyung, this dokkaebi had black 'fur' and golden coloured cloth.

"A-aahhh!"
"Th-the dokkaebi!!"

"H-hello. H-how have you all been doing? Dying of boredom?" the dokkaebi stuttered, "y-you see, the dokkaebi who is in charge of this channel is currently being disciplined... S-so, I will be in charge..."

The stuttering, sweating dokkaebi looked around at you all, "b-but, how is it that everyone looks so peaceful? D-damn it Bihyung, what has he done with this scenario..?" the new dokkaebi snapped it's fingers.

Ding!
[An additional penalty has been added to the scenario.]

Ding!
[Foods may no longer be stockpiled.]
[All foods will be removed.]

Hong and Gilyoung's eyes widened as they opened their pocket dimensions to check on their food. Surprisingly, to them, the food was still there.

"Don't worry, I made sure your pockets were strong enough before I gave them to you," you smiled down at them.