Chapter 5: New Kids

Chapter 5: New Kids

You walked with Ohn and Hong, Hong happily sucking in the poison from the fog and Ohn manipulating the fog to cover you four – the fourth being Greeney, who was happily cuddled against Ohn's hand

"Hey System," you called.

Ding!
[Yes my wonderful, beautiful, stunning, kind, amazing Player-nim ♪('▽`)]

"When can I do the quest for the Vitality of the Heart?" you asked.

[Player-nim is so eager!]
[You could probably do it now Player-nim, it might take a little bit of travel though..]

"That's fine," you looked down at the kids, Hong was holding your hand, and Ohn was slightly in front of you both. "Are you kids up for an adventure?"

Hong looked up at you with stary eyes, "adventure?!"
"Yes."

"What type of adventure?" Ohn asked softly.
"Just a little one, we'll be back in no time."

"Back where??" Ohn and Hong asked curiously, Greeney also facing you, wiggling in curiosity.

"Back to my group." you told them simply.

"You have a group??"
"Mhm, we're waiting for one more member to come back. We'll go to them as soon as I finish this."

You turned around slightly, now directing your voice to where your System will appear. "System. Approximately how many days will it take to complete the quest and go back?"

Ding!
[It will take Player-nim approximately 4 days, 3 if you move fast enough!]

You hummed lightly in response to the System. 
So far, one day has passed since you left and there is now 3 more days until Dokja reunites with the group.

'We can make it.' you thought.

"Lead the way System."

[Of course Player-nim!!]

You and Ohn ran next to each other, she was surprisingly fast for her age, even if you were slowing down for her. Greeney sat cuddled in your hand and Hong was sleeping on your back, another reason you were slower than usually.

You four were on your way to the destination where the Vitality of the Heart was, led by a bright blue light, spinning and weaving over the ground, the work of your System.

You grinned as you four were almost there, when suddenly, your hand was bit by Greeney.

You let a sound of surprise but did not falter in your running. "Mr. [Name]?" Ohn called.
"I'm fine, kid," you drove your thumb into Greeney's leafy head, "what was that for, you little plant!?"