Chapter 2: End of the Main Scenario;

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Crackle, crackle.
[The survivor of channel #BAY23515 is... Lee Jihye...]

"Hehehehehe... What do you think? Fun, right?"

"Mr. [Name]..."
"Don't worry Gilyoung."

The small boy looked up at you before looking at his grasshoppers.

"Gilyoung," he looked back up at you, "soon, someone will come up to you and take your grasshoppers and try to give you one. Don't do anything and accept it, but give the grasshopper to someone else, alright?"

Gilyoung was silent as he stared at you, you looked down and stared back.

"Alright..." Gilyoung nodded. He trusted you, you wouldn't lie to him, right?

You softly smiled at him and pat his head.

SMACK!
The loud sound broke you and Gilyoung out of your moment.

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

Ah... Kim Namwoon. You had forgotten about that bastard.

In a second, Han Myungoh will try to stop him but fail and back away as Kim Namwoon convinces everyone to join him.

"What do you think you're doing?! You little brat, didn't they teach you to respect your elders?!"

"Hah...? What the hell old man, you wanna die too?"
"What...?"
"Can't you see what's going on here?"

"What the hell are you talking about brat?!"

They argued pointlessly. Gilyoung tugged on your clothes, prompting you to look at him.
"Mr. [Name], shouldn't we stop them...?"

"No. Someone else will soon, don't worry about them Gilyoung."

"Don't you see that?" he pointed to the screen which showed people screaming and dying, "don't you get it? The army isn't going to save us. And someone has to die. We... just have to pick who is going to die."

Han Myungoh flinched back.
"I know what you're thinking. You think we're above that, killing each other like animals. Normally, I would agree... But what about the situation that we're in right now?"

"We have no choice. It's kill or be killed. Who can blame us when our own lives are on the line?"
He grinned, a menacing aura surrounding him. "The world you knew just ended. And in this new world... we have new rules to follow..."

Gilyoung flinched beside you.
'Increase Aura of a Father, Calming Aura.'

[Ancient Power Gifted by Luck – The Aura of a Father – has increased it's Calming Aura. Surrounding parties feel comfort by being around you.]

You hugged Gilyoung closer to your side as Kim Namwoon proceeded to continue hitting the elderly person. Other people started joining him in beating the person.