Chapter 8: Cheoldu Gang's Downfall;

The group of you 9, plus Han Myungoh, were now almost back to the station

Heewon and Dokja were talking in the front. Behind them were Hyunsung, Sangah, Ohn and Gilyoung, Sangah looking at Hyunsung with a comedic sweat-drop as he huffed on his new shield, gifted by Dokja,  and polished it.
You, Choi Han, Hong and Greeney were behind them. Hong sleeping in your arms and Greeney settled on Choi Han's shoulder as you two made quiet conversation.
Finally, behind everyone was Han Myungoh. Cowarding in the very back.

When you all walked to the Station, a large crowd was there.
'What's going on? People seem agitated,' you could hear Dokja think.

Ding!
[20 minutes remaining until checkout.]
[Please have your survival fee ready.]

You all could hear people groaning and shrieking, pulling their hair in nervousness and stress.

Ding!
[100 Coins will be withdrawn daily at midnight for the Survival Fee.
You will die if you have insufficient funds for the pay of the Survival Fee.]
[The Survival Fee will be collected until the Second Main Scenario is completed.]

You turned to the group, quickly but calmly asking, "you all listened and have enough Coins to pay for the Survival Fee, don't you?"
You received nods from them all and you nodded back before Choi Han quietly spoke up.

"[Name]-nim.... I'm afraid I didn't have any Coins even when I met you, I don't really know how..." he spoke nervously.

You gave an exasperated sigh, rubbing your head before holding out your hand, pointing your index finger to the younger man.
"Jeez, why didn't you say so earlier?"

He put his finger to yours hesitantly and you closed your eyes, quickly giving him 200 Coins.

"There, that should be enough for you to put more into your stats afterward as well," you said nonchalantly as Choi Han, Gilyoung, Sangah and Hyunsung's eyes sparkled up at you.

Ding!
[Lee Hyunsung's eyes sparkle at you in admiration for your noble sacrifice. Comradeship Level: level 30. You have been gifted 40 Player Coins.]
[Yoo Sangah admires your willingness to give up precious items for your team. Comradeship Level: level 22. You have been gifted 30 Player Coins.]
[Lee Gilyoung wholeheartedly believes you are the nicest on earth. Comradeship Level: level 78. You have been gifted 100 Player Coins.]

'Aigo, since when did they're comradeship levels all get so high...?' you sweat-dropped.
"That goes for all of you as well. If you need Coins, just come to me." you announced, quickly adding, "not you Han Myungoh." as you saw him raise his hand.

You all were interrupted by Cheon Inho, spreading his arms as he walked up to your large group.
"Dokja! [Name]! I'm so glad to see you! If I remember correctly... you two have the most Coins... right?" he grinned weirdly, "how many was it?"