Chapter 12: New People;

'Hey System..'

[Yes, Player-nim??]
'When can I collect my next Ancient Power.'

.......

Ding!

[The Player can collect their next Ancient Power whenever they wish. It just depends what Ancient Power the Player wants.]

'What I want? I thought it would just go in the order that the original Cale got them in...'
'In that case... Our next destination is Chungmuro Station, and as far as I remember of that place, it doesn't have any bodies of water around it for the Sound of Wind...'

'Fire of Destruction (Purification) was located in a mountain cave originally and Super Rock was found in the Super Rock Villa in the Forest of Darkness and obtained by eating a pebble. I have no idea how that could be this time around...'
You sweat-dropped slightly.

You looked over as Sangah was helping get Heewon on Hyunsung's back and the kids were close to you and Dokja.

She'll be here soon, any second now.

"Who are you people?"

You turned to face the voice with a glare while thinking to the System.

'Next time I think of you, immediately show me the locations of my remaining Ancient Powers.'
[Yes Player-nim.]

The girl who spoke before froze under your gaze but continued with glaring determination.
"Don't you know these hunting grounds belong to us?"

"Oh! She is...!" Sangah trailed off while looking at the younger girl.

Lee Jihye. The sole survivor of Taepung Girl's High School.

"Ah?" she looked towards the spirit crystals that were in Dokja's hands, "did you... did you arrive here after defeating the specters?! How?! Only the master knows how to defeat them!"

Your group remained silent as Jihye turned around.
"Come on. I'll take you to the station."

You sighed softly as your group started to follow Lee Jihye.

Ding! 
[Main scenario #2 – The Encounter – has been completed. 
Rewards will now be calculated.]

A short while of walking later, your group arrived in Chungmuro Station. You were on your phone as you walked, reading through Omniscient Reader to find out when the best time to leave was.

'First, I'll have to figure out what the best Power is to get in comparison to the station... Then plan when I'll leave and finally, who to take with me.' you thought while expressionlessly scrolling on your phone.

Two men started talking to Lee Jihye while you simply continued to ignore everything around you. That was until someone tugged at your coat.

"Appa?" the nameless child looked up at you, Hong beside them, also staring up a you.