Chapter 9: End of Cheoldu Gang;

People in the station started to angrily run at Cheon Inho's gang, yelling profanities and curses to the group

As you didn't mind or really care for this, you turned toward Dokja.
"Kim Dokja." 
He flinched as he turned toward where he heard your dark voice.

"Y-yes...?"
'I don't know why but I feel uneasy...'

"Why would you commit such acts before the eyes of children? Shouldn't you have at least told them about turning away or covering their eyes? These children might be strong, but they are between the ages of 7 and 10, they have no right to be seeing these things even in an apocalyptic world. Do you hear me?" you scolded.

"Yes..." Dokja deflated.

As people also started to run toward your group in this messy free-for-all, you held out your hand.

"Ancient Power Gifted by Gods, Indestructible Shield..." you called forth the Ancient Power bulldozed your way through people about to attack you all. The shield immediately came back and hovered around your group as you commanded it to protect any in your group to be befall harms way.

Of course, you did have slip-ups, but your group was capable enough to deal with that on their own.

Just then, Heewon's attribute blossomed.
She moved to stand in front of you and Dokja who were about to kill off the remainders of the disgusting gang that ran Geumho Station.

"Step back Dokja-ssi, [Name]-ssi. They're mine...."

Ding!
[Jung Heewon will not hesitate to fight for you.]

'Me..? Did it pop for Dokja too like how it should?'
Looking over at him, he seemed stunned, just as he should be. So, it did pop up for him as well. Good.

You watched as Heewon began to slay the 'Evildoers'. Inwardly, you smirked. But outwardly, you were stone-faced as you kept the child you had picked up earlier shielded.

You could see everyone was stunned as they watched as Heewon now had her bone-made weapon pointed to Cheon Inho. All but Choi Han.

He was looking at you, and when you looked back, he mouthed 'is this why?'

Earlier... As your group was walking to the Station, and you were talking to Choi Han.
"Choi Han, something is going to happen when we get to the station. I don't want you to fight too much, just protect the kids and make sure they don't see anything too bad."

"Why, [Name]-nim?"
"Because they are only children-"
"No, not that. Why don't you want me to fight... You told me I was strong before..." he looked down, slightly, tugging his sleeve.

"And you are. It's because I don't want your hands to be tainted. Choi Han, you are a good boy, I don't want you to lose that security you have with yourself."