Chapter 11: Illusionary Prison...;

Ding![A new sub-scenario has arrived

Ding!
[A new sub-scenario has arrived.]

'This one...' you thought grimly while the scenario's screen popped up.

[Sub-scenario: Illusionary Prison.
Category: sub
Difficulty: D-F
Clear conditions: Escape the Illusionary Prison within the given time limit.
Time limit: 1 hour
Reward: 300 Coins
Penalty for failure: ???]

'I can't let them suffer as much as before.'

You grabbed onto Ohn, Hong, Gilyoung, Greeney and the child tightly. "Choi Han, hang onto me!" you called back toward the boy. He obeyed and stayed close to you as you summoned Indestructible Shield.

The silver shield created a barrier between the sub-scenario and your group as a strange wind started to surge toward you all.

"Heewon, Hyunsung, Sangah, Dokja!" you called quickly.
But it was just too late as the darkness swopped in, the adults of your group having wide eyes as the sub-scenario replayed their trauma in front of their eyes.

This.. was the most dangerous of scenarios...

You protected your kids as you saw Dokja break out of the illusion prison.
'It took longer than in the original.. I wonder why..' you thought as Dokja swerved his body to your direction.

"[Name]!" he called.
"I'm here!" you called back quickly, "the kids are safe, and Sangah is unaffected because of the praying beads. Hyunsung and Heewon are the only ones who haven't escaped."

The black-haired man nodded at you and quickly turned to Sangah.
"Sangah-ssi, please cover me for a bit while I destroy the sub-scenario..."

The woman nodded and the two stood back-to-back, Sangah in a defensive posture, while Dokja closed his eyes and breathed in slowly.

The reason he destroyed the monk's statue... was to obtain the skill...
[Kim Dokja has activated skill Dispel Evil. The personal skill Dispel Evil has dismantled Illusionary Prison.]

Blue light burst from Dokja and pushed away the darkness that was the illusions.

The darkness revealed Hyunsung, who was in a strange position while shouting his oath to the Korean army, and Heewon.
"Choi Han, go to Heewon right now." you said while taking down the Indestructible Shield. He nodded and ran towards Heewon as she started dashing toward Dokja.

He quickly pushed her away and hit a part of her neck that made the black-haired woman pass out in the younger boy's arms. "Heewon-ssi?!" Sangah yelled while going towards the two.

You kneeled in front of your remaining kids, quickly checking them, "are you all ok?"

"Appa..." Hong called softly.
"Yes?"
"I saw.. a flash of them..." he shook slightly.