Chapter 4: Oksu Station;

[The Second Scenario has arrived

[The Second Scenario has arrived.]

[Sub-Scenario – Escape.
Category: Sub.
Difficulty: E.
Clear conditions: get across the collapsed bridge and enter Oksu Station.
Time Limit: 20 minutes.
Reward: 200 coins.
Penalty for Failure: ???]

"Dokja, something isn't right... It says collapsed bridge, but the bridge isn't..."
Dokja started to run across the bridge, ignoring Sangah. "Don't worry about it and just run! Hurry!"

Everyone followed in Dokja's lead. Except you, you had hadn't stopped running, making you and Gilyoung further than everyone else by a bit.

'System, stamina level 16 to 20 for me.'

Ding!
[But that'll take 40 Player Coins... (。﹏。*)]

'I don't care right now, I can get them back. Just do it for me.'

[Alright Player-nim!]
[Stamina Level 16 to 20 purchasing...]
[Purchase complete! Player can now run without getting tired for longer distances!]

You ran faster as the other's stopped to see the Ichthyosaur rise from the water. You needed to get as far as you could before the zombies started to rise.

You ran faster as Gilyoung called for the others to come, Hyunsung by your side as you both arrived at Oksu Station. "Dokja!" Hyunsung called.
"Hyunsung you can't go over there," you said as the Ichthyosaur rose from the water and bit off the bridge.

"Dokja!/Mr. Dokja!" you hugged Gilyoung closer to you as he cried out for the man.
"He'll be fine." you said, determination in your voice.

"How do you know that, [Name]?" Hyunsung asked. It wasn't accusing nor mad, he was worried. What a kind man.

"Call it a gut feeling," you shrugged. Gilyoung spoke up, "I trust you," he said to you before adding to Hyunsung. "Mr. [Name] knows everything."

That seemed to calm him down a bit, but he still seemed worried.

Ding!

'Hm?'

[Many Constellations admire the trust you have that your partner will survive! You were gifted 100 Player Coins.]
[Lee Hyunsung trusts your word. Comradeship Level: level 4. You were gifted 10 Player Coins.]

You all watched as a new bridge appeared.
"Ah, they're safe!"

"No... there's a catch," you mumbled.

Ding!
[Deus Ex Machina – Bridge of Even Numbers.
A bridge of light created by the blessing of a constellation. Can be crossed only by an even number of people. The bridge will collapse if an odd number of people attempt to cross it.]

'Oho. Useful System...'

Ding!
[o(*≧▽≦)ツ]

 "'Bridge of Even Numbers'?" Gilyoung read out.
"Huh?"