Part 34 | Getting ready for the flight

"COME ON GUYS!" Japan shouted to each room.

"Ugh..I want to sleep more," Philippines groaned.

"Come one Philippines, get up!" Japan shouted pulling Philippines out of bed.

"Go wake up South first," Philippines mumbled.

Japan sighed. She just dropped Philippines on the floor and walked out. Philippines got up and changed. Then he started to pack his belongings. Philippines grabbed his packed suitcase and set it in the living room as he went to the bathroom. Meanwhile Japan went into South Korea's room.

Japan walked into the Korean's room to find him asleep with his headphones on. Japan sighed and creeped over to the sleeping Korean. She was right beside South Korea when she got an idea.

"SOUTH KOREA!!! WAKE UP!!" Japan screamed.

South Korea instantly got up. His heart was racing.

"AAAHH HUH!?" South Korea panted.

"Oh nothing, get up, we're leaving soon," Japan laughed as she skipped out of his room.

"Ugh dang it Japan," South Korea groaned.

Japan chuckled outside. She skipped to the kitchen to find Philippines cooking.

"Ooo~ whatcha making?" Japan questioned.

"I'm making you some onigiri," Philippines smiled.

"Wow! Yay! Thanks, Philippines!" Japan squealed, hugging Philippines.

Soon South Korea got up and started packing his stuff. He went into the bathroom and got ready and went to the kitchen to join the other two. Japan and Philippines were already eating.

"South! Come and eat, Philippines made onigiri," Japan shouted happily.

"Ha, alright," South Korea laughed.

The three countries ate their onigiri.

"Oh did you guys finish packing?" Philippines asked.

The two countries nodded. Soon they finished eating and began to make their way to the lobby.

"Come on guys!" Japan shouted in the elevator.

"Aw man, how does Japan have so much energy," Philippines said being worn out.

"Eh idk," South Korea shrugged as they walked to the elevator.

The three countries took the elevator down to the lobby. The elevator ding as the doors opened. Philippines walked over to the front desk and turned in their room key. Japan and South Korea waited for him. When Philippines returned, they all exited the hotel. The three countries saw all the other countries already there, waiting for them.

"Took you guys long enough," Russia scolded.

"Sorry," Japan apologized.

"It's fine, no worries," Canada insisted.

"Come on let's go, our flight is at 10," China hurried.

All nine countries walked together to a nearby station. They waited as their transportation arrived. They all hurried inside and sat down as their transportation brought them to the airport. Once they arrived they hurriedly rushed onto their private plane back home.