Part 32 | Getting ready for the flight

It was 7:30 when America woke up from his alarm clock ringing. He was tired but he knew he had to get up. After all he had to fly back to the countryhuman world today. America got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom and got ready.

In the kitchen, Canada was making breakfast for his siblings. He made pancakes and placed them on the counter. America had walked out the bathroom into the kitchen.

"Oh good morning Ame," Canada smiled.

"Morning Nada," America smiled back.

"Could you wake up Kiwi?" Canada asked.

"Sure," America said as he walked to New Zealand's room.

New Zealand was asleep. America yanked off the blankets and screamed.

"KIWI WAKE UP!"

"AAHHH!" New Zealand screamed.

New Zealand looks around to it America laughing.

"HEY! That was not funny!" New Zealand shouted as he threw a pillow at America.

"Come on Nada made breakfast," America said as he walked out of the room.

New Zealand got up and got ready. He went to the kitchen to see both his siblings already eating.

"Hurry up and eat, we still have to finish packing our things," Canada said as he finished eating.

New Zealand sat down and began to eat. Canada and America had finished and went to their room to start packing. New Zealand finished eating and went to his room and packed his things as well.

"You guys done?" America shouted.

"Yup, I got everything," Canada said as he took his stuff into the living room.

"Kiwi?" America questioned.

"All done!" New Zealand said as he walked into the living room.

"Alright, I texted the others to meet outside the hotel," America said as he opened the door.

The three of them went down the elevator. As they walked out the hotel they saw three countries who were already waiting. It was China, Russia, and North Korea.