Part 14 | Secrets out

America dragged Russia to the other countries who were waiting. They were by the lift.

"Where's China and my brother?" South Korea asked.

"They're coming," Russia replied.

"Come on, let's go up!" America hurried.

The 7 countries went inside the lift together. During the lift up New Zealand held tightly onto Canada. While Japan and South Korea were holding hands enjoying the beautiful scenery. Philippines took some photos and videos. Russia stayed quiet as America shouted and screamed in excitement. Finally they got to the top. It was hundreds of feet up in the sky.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" America and Japan shouted.

"Hey look! I can see our hotel and everything!" Canada shouted.

"Wait, is that China and North Korea down there!?" Russia and South Korea said.

All the countries looked over the edge to see China and North Korea. Then they kissed!

"THEY KISSED THEY KISSED!!" Japan shouted jumping up and down.

"Woah," Canada and New Zealand wowed.

"Dang we lost the bet," America said looking at the two countries below.

"Hey at least they finally confessed right?" Russia said.

"Yea you're right," South Korea said.

"I thought they'll take ages!" Philippines laughed.

"So what's the prize of the whole bet thing," America asked.

"Oh I haven't thought about it, but since I won the losers have to take their crush or lover on a date together with the other losers!" Japan smirked.

"WHAT!?" Everyone shouted except for Russia.

"Ha, glad I didn't lose," Russia laughed.

"Oh shut up! They're your friends, of course you know China likes North Korea!" America pouted.