Part 15 | Official Couple?

After everyone left, China looked at North Korea. North Korea stared at China in confusion.

"What?" North Korea asked.

China sighed. "I know you said to wait but," China said. He grabbed North Korea close to him. "I don't think I can wait any longer," China said, leaning towards North Korea.

North Korea stopped him and covered his mouth. China was disappointed. He made an upset face that North Korea soon felt bad. North Korea sighed.

"Fine, you can kiss me and do those relationship things," North Korea said. "But we're not doing the confession and official relationship until after this trip," North Korea continued.

"Of course, I can do that," China smiled. "Does that mean I can get my kiss now?" China said holding North Korea's hand that was on his mouth.

North Korea let go his hands allowing China to kiss him. China held North Korea by the head and waist and leaned towards him. North Korea could feel a rush of panic going through his head. Then he felt China's lips touching his. North Korea got startled since he never felt this kind of affection before. He saw China's had his eyes closed so he closed his as well.

Soon China was trying to go deeper into the kiss. But he needs North Korea to allow him to. North Korea opened his mouth allowing China to go in with his tongue. Their kiss was passionate and deep. It lasted quite a while (surprisingly). North Korea was starting to run out of air as China kept his dominance.

"China.." North Korea huffed.

China pulled away as North Korea caught his breath.

"Sorry, was that too much?" China asked, still holding North Korea.

"No..it's fine," North Korea said, touching his lips.

China gave a bright smile. The North Korean gave a smile back.

"I've got to admit, I love your smiles," North Korea said, placing a hand on China's cheek.

China tilted his head in the direction of North Korea's hand and held his hand with his own.

"I love you deeply," China said smiling.

North Korea blushes but turns away to hide it. He didn't like showing this "blushing" emotion. Then something hit North Korea. It was a pebble.

"Ow, where did that come from," North Korea said looking around.

The two countries looked around to see that there was no one around. Then another pebble was flying towards North Korea. China saw the pebble and caught it right before it hit North Korea.

"I- thanks China," North Korea said, hugging China.

"Of course," China said, patting the North Korean.

China looked around again. China decided to look at the direction where the pebble came from and looked up. Then he saw the other countries waving down at them. He saw Russia shouting but couldn't make out the words.

"CHINA!! COME UP HERE!" Everyone shouted together.

China nodded and turned to North Korea.

"Wanna go up?" China asked.

"...sure..." North Korea mumbled.

China grabbed North Korea's hand and took him to the elevator with the others.