Part 9 | Love Confession?

In the bedroom, North Korea pinned China to the wall. Tears were forming in his eyes but he tried his best not to show. But China could still see the pain in North Korea's eyes.

"North.." China mumbled.

"SHUT IT!" North Korea yelled.

China sighed. He knew North Korea was mad and upset. But there's nothing he could do. Or is there. China bent to North Korea's height and gave North Korea a quick peck on the lips. North Korea stepped back and covered his mouth.

"C-China you.." the Korean stuttered.

China chuckled. He held out his arms and said "North, I wanted to save this for a more romantic place."

North Korea looked at China with widened eyes.

"But I guess we can't wait until then," China continued.

China walked closer to North Korea. China held onto North Korea by the waist. North Korea would've pushed China away if it wasn't for that little crush he had on China. North Korea clinged onto China and raised his head up to meet China with his golden eyes.

"China..what are you trying to say," North Korea said even though he knew what was coming next.

"I wanted to do this when it was the right time, but now seems good enough," China said, leaning down.

North Korea covers China's mouth.

"China, they're waiting outside," North Korea said, turning China down.

"Can we do this when we get back then?" China asked.

North Korea hesitated for a moment. "I'd love to but I'd rather do this somewhere more memorable," North Korea replied.

"Like where?" China asked.

North Korea gave China a small smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"Somewhere we both like and not here," North Korea replied.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey are you guys done changing yet?" South Korea shouted from the other side of the door.

"Yea just hold on," North Korea shouted back. "Come on, let's change. And no peeking China," North Korea said.

China chuckled and pulled out an outfit from the closet. It was a black hanfu with red gradient color with crane (bird) designs. North Korea took out his daily uniform. For North Korea, his outfit didn't take as much time as China's did. When North Korea was done, he turned to see China just putting on the clothing for the inside.

"China, is it necessary for you to wear all that?" North Korea asked.

"Yes North, it's my traditional clothing after all," China replied.

"China, it's the 2000's. We're not in the B.C.E. 's anymore," North Korea said walking towards China.

"I know I just like this clothing," China said, grabbing the outer layer.

"No wonder why you're always burning up! Look at what you're wearing! That's so many layers!" The North Korean shouted.

China put on his final layer. "It's not that bad, it's thin anyways," China said as he put on his pendant.

"Mm sure, then don't complain later that it's hot," North Korea said as he walked out the bedroom.

China followed behind him.