Part 33 | Getting ready for the flight

Everyone was peacefully sleeping. Then the alarm rang. North Korea groaned from the annoyance of the sound. As he was about to shout to turn off the alarm, someone had turned it off. North Korea opened his eyes to find the bed empty.

"Morning North," a sweet voice said.

North Korea turned to his right to see China.

"Agh, what time is it?" North Korea rubbed his eye.

"Four," China said gently.

"FOUR!?" North Korea shouted.

"Don't be too loud, Russia's still asleep," China whispered.

"And you woke me up with your alarm!" North Korea scolded.

"I didn't mean to wake you, you should go back to sleep," China said.

"You should go back to sleep as well!" North Korea shouted.

"No it's fine, I gotta prepare breakfast and pack our things," China smiled.

"And I thought you said you have to sleep more to maintain a healthy body," North Korea scolded, crossing his arms.

"It's fine, I'll sleep during the plane ride," China said as he walked to the door.

"CHINA!" North Korea shouted.

China left the room into the bathroom. North Korea sighed. He grabbed his phone and set an alarm at six. He pulled over the blankets and went back to sleep.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, China did his morning routine. Since China woke up early, he decided to braid his hair. After 30 minutes he finally finished braiding his 4 feet long hair.

"Phew, that was some workout," China joked to himself.

China gathered his belongings from the bathroom back to his room. China entered his room to see North Korea asleep again. He quietly opened his suitcase and placed his belongings inside. He grabbed his clothes as well. China grabbed one of his hanfu and laid it on the bed while he folded the rest of his clothes in his suitcase. After 10 minutes China finished packing his suitcase and went back to the bathroom to change. He wore a white and grey gradient colored hanfu with white silhouette of a deer.

China went back to his room and decided to help North Korea pack his things so he wouldn't have to later. It took China less than 10 minutes to pack North Korea's things since he didn't have much stuff. He left out an outfit on the bed for North Korea. China grabbed both suitcases and brought them to the living room.

Then China decided to check up on Russia. He twisted Russia's doorknob and slowly opened the door. In the room, China saw Russia fast asleep on his bed. China smiled and sighed. He quietly walked over to Russia and pulled the blankets over him. China decided to help Russia out and packed his stuff as well. After a few minutes China finished packing and left out an outfit for Russia on the bed like he did for North Korea. China grabbed Russia's packed suitcase and walked out room closing the door behind him. China placed the suitcase in the living room with the other suitcases.

China checked the time. 5:03.

"Hm it's only 5, oh well I might as well cook breakfast for them," China shrugged.

China walked to the kitchen area and opened the fridge. He grabbed a few things out the fridge and went over to the stove. China began to cook.

A few minutes past and North Korea's 6 o'clock alarm rang. North Korea grabbed his phone and turned off the alarm. He sat up on the bed and found the room empty with only an outfit on the bed for him.

"Where is everything?" North Korea wondered.

North Korea got out of bed and walked over to the outfit that was laid on the bed. There was a note beside the outfit. He picked up the note and read it.