Part 30 | Exchange gifts & Hangout

A few minutes passed and China came to the bar. North Korea had also tagged along.

"Ugh I thought I told him to stop drinking so much," China scolded.

"It's just a few bottles," The somewhat drunk Russian said.

"Ugh how many bottles did he have," China asked as he carried Russia on his back.

"Like about 9 bottles perhaps," America said as he helped China.

"Okay let's just go," China said as he began to walk.

The other three countries followed beside him. America talked to Philippines while China and North Korea had their conversation. Soon the 5 countries reached the hotel. They all met up at the English/French sibling's room.

"There you guys are!" Japan shouted.

"We were all waiting for you guys," Canada said.

"Sorry, we had some problems with Russia," America explained.

"You know you could've called a cab," New Zealand said.

"Forget about that, come on we got some things!" Japan smiled.

Everyone gathered around. Japan passed out the stuffed animals and stuff she, South Korea, North Korea, and China got from the arcade. America got a eagle plush and burger keychain. Canada got a beaver plush and maple leaf pin for his hat. New Zealand got a kiwi plush and kiwi fruit keychain. Philippines got a Tarsier plush and beach pin. Russia got a bear plush and matryoshka doll.

"Wow, this is so cute!" Philippines shouted.

"I agree," Canada said, holding the stuffed animal close.

"This is so stupid," America argued.

"Shut up, this is nice," New Zealand shouted.

"... Why do I get these dolls," Russia questioned. .

"Hm? You don't like them?" China asked.

"No it's not that..ugh I think I need to rest," Russia said as he massaged his head.

"I'll bring him back to his room," China said as he carried Russia back to their room leaving North Korea with the others.