Part 4 | Hotel

Since they were in Paris it was currently 6 p.m.

"We should go to a hotel," Canada suggested.

"Agree," New Zealand agreed.

"Hold on, mom's (France) giving me a call," America said as he picked up the phone.

In the meantime the others talked. All the Asians were talking together while the Uk-France family/siblings talked. South Korea and Japan talked. North Korea felt tired and clinged onto China's arm. For North Korea in his timezone, it would be 1 a.m.

"Augh," North Korea groaned.

"What's wrong North?" China asked pulling North Korea in his arms.

"I'm tired," The tired and sleepy Korean replied, holding onto China.

China chuckled. "Would you like me to carry you?" China asked.

"No bridal style though," North Korea said.

"Aw why not? Then how am I supposed to carry you?" China said.

"Carry me on your back," The Korean muffled.

"You lovebirds should be glad I'm holding your stuffs," Russia said, interrupting the lovely moment.

"OH COME ON RUSSIA! IT WAS GETTING CUTE!" Japan whined.

"日本! (Japan!)" China shouted.

"Hey guys, so France said she got a hotel booked for us to stay in," America said walking to the group.

America followed the GPS (cause he will get everyone lost) location that his mother (France) had sent him. China carried North Korea on his back like how North Korea wanted. While Russia held all three of their belongings. They were led to a five star hotel.

"Wow this looks as good as the hotels in South Korea/Japan," Japan and South Korea said.

"Ugh I swear these two won't shut up about how "great" their country is," China groaned.

"Agree," The Korean on China's back agreed in a tired and sleepy voice.

"Oh shut up DPRK! Your country is literally broke asf," America said.

North Korea was mad. But he didn't have the energy to argue. He just rested his head on China's shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up America," Russia shouted.

"Oh please Russia, if I remembered your grandfather, the Russian Empire was literally broke and even more broke than DPRK after the First World War," America argued.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER!" Russia yelled.

"Okay Russia calm down," China said, trying to calm down the Russian.

"Yea Ching Chong, tell your boyfriend here to calm down," America shouted.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Russia and China shouted which jolted North Korea awake.

"Huh?" North Korea mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"It's nothing North, you can go back to sleep," China said in a calming voice.

"Can we please just go in," New Zealand pleaded.

"I agree with New Zealand, it's getting late," Philippines said.

"Fine, let's go," America said entering the hotel.