Part 7 | Another Couple?

Meanwhile with the other group Japan, South Korea and Philippines, they were pulling an all nighters. They talked about themselves and played together. They had the best bond.

"Hey guys, let's play truth or dare," Philippines suggested, lighting things up a bit.

"Sure! Sounds fun!" Japan shouted.

"Okay South Korea, truth or dare," Philippines said.

"Um truth?" South Korea replied.

"Is it true that you care about North Korea even though he's a pain in the ass," Philippines said.

"Ooo" Japan chuckled.

"Um yeah, though he's changed, I still see him as my brother," South Korea replied. "Okay Japan, truth or dare," South Korea asked.

"Dare! I'm ain't no scaredy-cat!" Japan smirked.

"Um Japan, you're literally a cat, you have a tail and ears," Philippines pointed.

"Hush!" Japan hushed.

"Alright then, I dare you to tell us your crush if you have one," South Korea grinned.

"I-I" Japan stuttered.

"Ha! Good one South!" Philippines laughed.

"So are you gonna tell us?" South Korea asked with a smirk.

"Fine," Japan sighed. "I- I like you South Korea,"Japan said, turning her face away.

"Y-you do..?" South Korea mumbled.

"Oooo~! We have two ships now!" Philippines laughed.

"Oh shut up," the two countries yelled.

Philippines laughed and the two joined him. They continued to laugh and soon they went to sleep.