Part 29 | Bar with Russia & America

Russia walked along the pathway when a familiar voice followed him.

"Ruski! Wait up!" America shouted.

"God damn it Amerika, leave me alone," Russia groaned.

"Aw come on, just let me tag along," America said walking next to Russia.

"Ugh just don't piss me off," Russia said as he walked faster.

The two countries walked for a while. America was getting tired.

"Ugh Russia, my legs are tired!" America complained.

"What the hell do you want me to do? Carry you?" Russia scoffed.

"I mean you could~" America said.

"Yea no, we're almost there," Russia said.

"You still didn't tell me where we're going!" America shouted walking slower.

"A bar," Russia shouted.

"A BAR!?" America shouted. "Dam you Russia! I'm too tired!"

Russia sighed. America was squatting down by the sidewalk. Russia walked over to the American. He bent down to America's height.

"Come on, we're almost there," Russia said, grabbing America up.

"Nooooo I'm tireddddd," America groaned.

Russia got frustrated. So he dragged America up and dragged him to the bar.

"AAHH! RUSSIA I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!" America shouted.

"Hm sure, I thought you said you were 'too tired'," Russia scoffed as he let go of America.

"Shut up! Let's just go," America shouted.

Russia took America to a bar nearby a park. It was also the park Philippines was at. But they didn't notice Philippines. Russia walked in the bar with America following behind him.

"Okay we're here," Russia said.

"I still don't understand why'd you come here," America said, crossing his arms.

"I needed a drink and China mostly won't let me get drunk so," Russia shrugged as he walked over to the bartender.

"At least he's looking out for you," America said, following behind Russia.

Russia ordered 3 bottles of vodka.

"H-hey! You're going to get drunk!" America shouted.

"Oh please don't be dramatic, I don't get drunk that easily," Russia said as he drank his first bottle.

After 3 bottles Russia wanted more.

"Russia! No more vodka!" America shouted as he snatched the bottle of vodka Russia was holding out of his hands.

"H-hey! *hic* give it back you jerk!" Russia shouted as he tried to get his vodka back.

"Ha nope!" America teased.

"Ugh you're so annoying," Russia groaned.

"Pft that's how I-" America said as he got cut off.

Russia pulled America closed and kissed him. America's eyes widened as he had no control over the Russian. Soon Russia pulled away.

"R-Russia!? What the heck was that!?" America shouted as he swiped his mouth.

"I..like you?" Russia mumbled.

"WHAT!? Are you drunk!?" America shouted.

Russia didn't answer. He just stared blankly at America. Then there was a noise that caught America's attention. And America saw Philippines.

"Oh h-hey guys," Philippines greeted nervously.

"P-Philippines!?" America shouted.

"I swear I won't tell anyone!" Philippines panicked.

"It's not what it looks like! Russia's just drunk," America said nervously.

"Wait, RUSSIA'S DRUNK!?" Philippines shouted.

"Ha yeah.." America laughed a little. "I'll call the others to meet back at the hotel."

"We have to carry him don't we," Philippines said.

"I mean we can call China for help," America said.

America called China to the bar as he told the others to meet back at the hotel.