Part 19 | Movie Night

Meanwhile with China, North Korea, and Russia.

"Ugh I'm exhausted," Russia groaned, flopping onto the couch.

"Alright big guy," China chuckled.

"China.." North Korea mumbled hugging China from behind.

"Ship~" Russia laughed.

"Shut up!" The two countries shouted.

"Alright I'll cook something for you to eat," China said walking to the kitchen.

"Didn't North already eat?" The Russian asked.

"No he didn't like the food," China replied, getting the pot and ingredients out.

"Why not? It was good," Russia said sitting up.

"Are you gonna tell him or me," China said looking at North Korea.

"You tell him," North Korea said, sitting down on the stool at the counter.

"Well North didn't like the noodles and he likes the ones I made," China smiled as the water boiled.

"Wow how cute- wait you cooked for him!?" Russia shouted.

"Yea, why's that so surprising?" North Korea asked.

"Nothing, just doesn't seem like China at all," Russia shrugged.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?" China shouted.

"China, let's be honest, when do you ever cook for anyone else, like you don't even cook for Taiwan, Macao, and Hong Kong!" Russia shouted.

"Well that's a different case!" China argued.

"Hm, is it because North is your lover or you don't get along with your siblings," Russia questioned.

"Can we change the subject," North Korea said from the counter.

"Sure whatever, can one you y'all get me a bottle of vodka from the fridge," Russia said.

"Sure," North Korea replied.

North Korea opened the fridge to see many bottles of vodka. Russia had probably packed those in his suitcase. North Korea grabbed a bottle and vodka and closed the fridge. He walked over to the Russian that was on the couch and handed the bottle of vodka. Meanwhile China placed the noodles, vegetable, and meat in the pot as it cooked.

"Thanks, wanna watch something," Russia said, grabbing the remote.

"Sure, what are we watching," North Korea asked.

"Hey China! Any recommendations?" Russia shouted.

"Just go watch a movie or something!" China shouted.

"Comedy, Romance, or Horror!" Russia shouted.

"Anything you want, I don't really care," China said.

Russia had an idea. "Hm, if I do horror and North gets scared he will definitely cling onto China, yet again romance seems good but too bad North hates those romance," Russia thought.

"So what are we watching?" North Korea asked, giving a glare.

"Horror," Russia simply said.

"H-horror..!?" North Korea mumbled.

"Alright here North," China smiled as he placed the bowl of la mian on the coffee table.

"Thanks China," North Korea replied.

"Of course, so what are we watching?" China asked.

"Horror," Russia replied.

"I know, like what movie," China said sitting down on the couch between Russia and North Korea.

"Hm dunno," Russia shrugged.

"I saw a Chinese horror movie, wanna watch? It's called 'The Ghost Marriage'," China said, grabbing the remote from Russia's hand.

As China searched up the movie, North Korea started eating the la mian. China started the movie and they began to watch.

"Hey, just all you know I picked horror on purpose to set you and North up," Russia whispered.

"I know," China replied chuckling.

The movie went on and then came a jumpscare.

"AAHHH!!" North Korea screamed.

"North you alright?" China asked as the North Korean clinger onto China.

China could hear Russia chuckle.

"I thought this wasn't going to be that scary!" North Korea shouted.

"North it's okay, you can hold onto me if you'd like," China smiled.

"Okay..and Russia stfu about this," North Korea said clinging onto China.

"Pfft okay," Russia said looking back at the movie.