Chapter 25

The next day

Lou's POV:

I was standing in the tunnel, waiting for Ox. While waiting, the dolls who are passing by are gossiping behind me. I didn't care though. My secret was gonna come out anyway. But I just wish that they heard it from me first and not from someone else. But again, it wasn't a big deal. As long as Mandy and Ox are here, I only care about fixing my mistakes.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Ox finally appeared at the tunnel. When he saw me, I smiled and waited for him until he was in front of me.

"Lou?"

"Hey, Ox."

"Why are you waiting for me here?" he asked.

"Because I want to talk to you," I replied.

"Ok, what is it about?"

"If you don't mind, I would like to invite you to come to the stage later this afternoon."

"Ok but why?" he asked.

looked down.

"Because I want to make a confession to the public. And I want you to be there," I said.

"Oh, ok then. Is Mandy coming?"

I looked at him.

"Yes. Actually, I already told her yesterday," I replied.

"OK, sure. I'll be there, Lou," he smiled.

I smiled back.

"Thanks, Ox."

That afternoon

Mandy's POV:

I looked at the clock on the wall and it was already 3 pm. I looked outside and saw that there were so many dolls walking.

They're probably going to the stage...

Lou told me to also go to the stage this morning. He told me to come when it's 3 pm.

I then walked to the door and went outside. I was about to follow the dolls when someone called me.

"Mandy!"

I turned around and saw that it was Ox. He was waving while running towards me.

"Hey, Ox."

"Hey, I'm glad I could catch up with you," he said.

"Oh, are you going to the stage too?" I asked.

"Yep. Lou told me to come. And since he also invited you, I thought it would be a good idea if we went together," he smiled.

"That's actually a good idea, Ox. Now come on," I said.

We then made our way to the stage.

"What do you think his confession will be?" I asked.

Ox looked at me.

"I have a feeling it will be his secret," he replied.

"Yeah but other than that, what else is he going to say?"

"I don't know. But whatever it is, we'll be there to support him," Ox replied with a smile.

I smiled back then we looked forward.

At the stage