Chapter 7

The next day at Lou's mansion

"Ok girls, the plan is simple. The three of you will bully Mandy and I will come and save her." Lou instructed the girls.

"Wow, didn't know you could be this persistent, Lou. Usually, girls would fall for you instantly but somehow it's been weeks and Mandy still hasn't fallen for you," Kitty laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't be pursuing her if you didn't mention her in the first place!" Lou argued, forming his hands into a fist.

Kitty just crossed her arms and leaned her back on the wall. She looked at Lou and smirked.

"Actually, even if I didn't suggest her to you, I'm pretty sure you'll notice her right away on your own. Especially because of her looks."

Lou's annoyed face was switched to realization. It was true that even though Kitty didn't mention Mandy, he would still find her interesting. Sure, Mandy isn't very attractive like the other pretty dolls or prettier than his girls. But she is attractive enough to get Lou's attention. There are times when Lou would happen to see Mandy without her glasses. And he admits that she looks better with her glasses on. But he also can't believe that a girl like her would annoy him to pieces.

Lou put his hands behind him, closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Well, I must say, she's a very interesting chick," he said as he opened his eyes and smirked.

"I knew there was something different in her but I didn't expect it to be this big of a deal, especially to you, Lou," Lydia said.

"Yeah, why can't she just fall for you already? It's getting annoying," Tuesday added, rolling her eyes while putting a hand on her hip.

"Patience, girls. Besides, it's fun to see Lou being challenged by someone for the first time," Kitty giggled.

Lou rolled his eyes.

"So are you girls gonna help me or not?" Lou crossed his arms.

"Of course, we will!" Tuesday replied with sparkles in her eyes.

Kitty playfully shook her head.

You're such a simp, Tuesday

Later

Lou and the spy girls are hiding in the bushes.

"Ok girls, remember our plan," Lou whispered.

The spy girls nodded and walked away from their hiding. They are now walking towards Mandy's house, pretending that they were passing by. Lou kept hiding in the bushes while watching.

"This is going to be good..." Lou grinned.

Mandy's POV:

I got out of the house and locked the door. As I was walking, I heard someone.

"Hey, nerd!"

Oh no...

I turn around and saw that it was Tuesday who called me. She's walking side by side with Kitty and Lydia.

Oh great...what do they want now?

"Uhm...can I help you?" I asked.

"You don't mind giving us a minute, would you?" Lydia said.

"Uhm..."