Chapter 15

After the concert

All the dolls left the stage except for Mandy. She was hoping to see Lou right after the concert, so she decided to go to the back of the stage.

"Excuse me, is Lou still in there?" Mandy asked one of the bots while pointing at the curtains.

"Yes, miss. He's still there," the bot replied.

"Ok, thank you," Mandy said.

"You're welcome," the bot replied and left.

Mandy began to walk to the back of the stage.

Lou's POV:

"Wow, Lou! As always, your singing is amazing!" Tuesday complimented.

"Yeah, to be honest, I miss your singing. Because the last time you threw a concert was like...3 months ago!" Kitty said.

I chuckled.

"Well, it's not easy to make a song. You have to have an inspiration for it and you have to make sure that everything is perfect. So I do apologize for that," I explained.

"Speaking of inspiration, who was that doll that you're talking about?" Tuesday clasps her hands while getting closer to me.

She had sparkles in her eyes, waiting for me to answer as if I was talking about her.

"Well, it's none other than my girlfriend...Mandy," I smirked.

"What?!" Tuesday yelled.

"Mandy?!" Lydia yelled as well.

"Yes?" a voice said.

We then turn around to see who it was and what do you know? It was Mandy.

Perfect timing, my dear

I then smirked and looked back at the girls. I put my right arm behind me then I cleared my throat.

"Ah yes. Apologies, girls, I didn't tell you. Mandy is now my girlfriend," I directed my left arm to Mandy while she walk towards me.

When she was already at my side, I put my left arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. Kitty was crossing her arms with a shocked look. Lydia covered her mouth with her hands, also in a shocked look. And Tuesday...well, she looked like she saw a ghost.

"Uhm...hi," Mandy waved shyly at them.

"Girls, come on now. I've been pursuing her for weeks. So it's only natural that we did end up as a couple after all my efforts," I frown at them.

"Right. Sorry Lou," Kitty looked down, still crossing her arms.

"We kinda...forgot," Lydia scratched her cheek while looking away.

I sighed.

"It's fine, girls," I said.

I then looked at Tuesday, who is still on her shocked face.

"Tuesday, I believe you have something to say to my girl," I glared at her while my arm is still on Mandy's waist.

Tuesday shook her head.

"M-me? What do I have to say?" she was confused.

I face-palmed myself using my right hand.

Of course...How could I forget? This girl is dumb!

"You broke her arm, remember?" I gave her the death stare.

"O-oh, right," she finally got the hint.

"Well?" I said, impatiently.