Chapter 1

"It's so nice today, right girls?" Tuesday asked while acting like a fangirl who loves nature.

"It is, girl," Lydia said, agreeing with Tuesday.

"It is indeed lovely today but these past few weeks have been-"

"Boring." Lou finished Kitty's sentence.

"Yes, exactly Lou!" Tuesday cheerfully said.

"It's also been a while since I dated someone," Lou said while putting his right index finger under his chin.

"I can be your date, Lou! You know I'm always free~" Tuesday said in a flirty tone while being close to him.

"No thanks, Tuesday. I'm too perfect for your taste. Find someone else." he said, gently pushing Tuesday away from him.

"Oh, o-of course!" Tuesday smiled, hiding the fact that she was offended.

Lou and the spy girls continued to have a conversation in the middle of the institute when suddenly, a specific doll caught Kitty's eye.

"Lou, look!" Kitty pointed at the doll.

Lou turned around and saw a female doll with dark skin. Her hair was in a bun and she had glasses.

"Well, look who we have here~" Lou smirked.

"It looks like that doll was just created a few seconds ago," Lydia said.

"Oh, I know! She could be your new victim!" Tuesday excitedly said.

"Come again?" Lou said while raising a brow.

"Come on, Lou. Didn't you just say that it's been a while since you dated someone a while ago?" Kitty said.

"Well, yes. Are you girls suggesting that I date this girl and dump her later on?" Lou asked, crossing his arms.

"Yes! Exactly!" Tuesday replied.

"I dunno about that. That girl seemed to be different from the other girls that you've dated, Lou." Lydia said with doubt.

"Oh please, Lydia. Are you hearing yourself? I'm Louis, the most perfect doll in this institute. Beloved by everyone and no one can resist my charm. I can pull any girl that I want." Lou confidently said while doing a pose.

"Uhm...I still don't know." Lydia said, crossing her arms.

"Well, how about this? We'll make a bet. Make her fall in love with you in 3 months and then dump her. Deal?" Tuesday said.

"Pfft, like I said, I can pull any girl that I want," Lou said.

"So it's a deal then?" Tuesday asked.

"Deal," Lou shook Tuesday's hand.

"Finally! Something to spice things up on this boring week." Kitty cheered.

"Oh and one more thing, Lou. If you win, then I'll stop pestering you to date me." Tuesday said.

"Sounds good." Lou shrugged.

"But if you lose, you have to date me." Tuesday continued, looking at Lou seductively.

Lou went closer to her. Their faces are only inches apart.

"Not gonna happen," Lou said in a sinister tone with his evil smirk.

Then he left.

"Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?" Tuesday asked, shaking her right hand on her face like a fan.

Kitty and Lydia just looked at her.

"For the last time, girl. He's not into you." Lydia said.

"You guys are just being haters. Lou will fall for me someday." Tuesday rolled her eyes.