Chapter 11

Ox's POV:

"What do you want, Ox?" Lou said in a serious tone.

He was looking at me with a serious face. His hands were behind him. I didn't waste any time, so I told him straight away what I wanted to say.

"What are you planning, Lou?" I glared at him.

"What nonsense are you talking about, Ox?" he crossed his arms and raised a brow.

"Don't act like you don't know anything, Lou! Mandy told me everything!"

He paused for a moment and laughed.

"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag," he said as he wiped a tear.

I just glared at him.

"So what's your deal this time?" I asked, still glaring at him.

"Wow, I don't know if you're really clueless or just playing dumb, Ox. You know me better than anyone. But in case you forgot, then my goal is always the same!" he grinned evilly.

I really hate it when he does that

"So you're going to fool and hurt Mandy just like your previous girlfriends?!" I angrily asked.

"Maybe~" he shrugged with a smirk.

I knew it!

"Stay away from her!" I warned him.

He scoffed.

"Why? Are you afraid that you'll lose another friend?" he teased.

"Don't act like you didn't lose a friend before, Lou! You were heartbroken as I was!" I was clenching my fists.

His eyes widened in shock. Then he looked at me furiously while also clenching his fists. Honestly, he can just call the bots and force me to leave. But nope. He would rather push me away himself, just like how he pushed me away in the past as if I was nothing to him.

I kept looking at him with an angry face and so was him. But I knew very well that this isn't going to end well, so I decided to stop first. I looked away from him and turn around.

"You know...even though we're no longer friends, I still see you as my best friend. Matter of fact, I still care about you like a brother. And I know that it was a few years ago but...I still can't believe that you would throw away our 2-year friendship because of those three." I was starting to tear up.

Lou's POV:

I rolled my eyes.

"Will you please stop being so dramatic, Ox? It's getting really annoying." I crossed my arms with a frown on my face.

Ox then turn to his shoulder and gave me a death stare. I glared at him and he turn around again. He then slowly walked away.

Tsk! Annoying bunny

I turn away from him and slowly walk in the opposite way.

"You really have changed a lot, have you?" I heard him say.

I stopped in my tracks.

What now?

"There wasn't a day where I didn't think about you, Lou. I always hoped that you will come back to your old self and I still do. Because I miss spending time with you. But...who am I kidding? Those days will never come back..."

I was looking down while I listened to him. I turn around to look at him. He was now walking away. I would be lying if I said that those words didn't affect me. When it comes to Ox, he always has a big effect on me. I mean...he was right. How could I waste a 2-year-old friendship over those stupid girls?