Before You Read (IMPORTANT)

DISCLAIMER: this story will contain acts of sexual assault, talk of religion, and the main character is selectively mute  during the first part of the story

Hello fellow reader of this story, how ya doin'? Actually, don't answer that. You'll look like a fool talking to your screen and no one will reply back. Just sayin. I mean, you can comment it, but, ya'know, whatever.

So, a quick note to read before reading the story. The plot starts off with the main character, Charlotte, at seventeen years old- and so does the summary. However, do keep in mind that the story will not end in Charlotte's teenage years. I plan on making the book a life-long book following Charlotte's journey as she battles through her own troubles and obstacles. Also, Charlotte is sorta selectively mute (at first).

So, again, this story is kind of heartbreaking. There are heart-wrenching scenes and suspenseful moments, and frustrating encounters. However, there is also some love and thriller mixed in with it all. I didn't want it to be a cliche one- like I'll Fight For You- where the girl falls in love with someone within a few months. I want this love story to go on for outside of high school.

So although the story is dramatic and may seem long since it follows a life-long journey, do also keep in mind that I am not a professional writer so there is no way that every chapter will be perfect. In fact, I'm pretty positive every chapter has at least a few or more errors.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. I do hope that I haven't bored you with this, though. Also, I wish you happy readings throughout this story. Do give it a try. But if you are a person who is a grammar Nazi... please... leave. Like, don't even begin to read this because I have already said that the story is unedited and I do not need for you to tell me of the mistakes. It aggravates me... a lot. Constructive criticism is wanted, but please don't be mean about it. Unless you wanna edit it yourself.  Anywhoz, carry on and I hope you enjoy this one! :)