Make This Last

Day 4

They had only three days left of the first leg of their trip. Tommy was thoroughly enjoying herself.

Between all the excursions they've been on and not to mention all the mind-blowing sex they've been having. Everything was going perfectly.

Usually, Tommy was the first one to wake up. But on this particular day, Derek had been.

He had something special planned for his wife.

So, after he quietly brushed his teeth and washed his face.  He walked out of the room and closed the door.

He planned to buy, at the minimum, fifteen vases of flowers. He'd place them around the living room with a few diamond pieces.

She didn't know about them. He picked them out from his favorite jeweler but had his assistant pick them up. He didn't want Tommy to be suspicious of why he came home later than he usually did.

They'd all been in a leather duffel bag that Tommy didn't put any effort into looking into.

It's been about forty-five minutes since he had set everything up; and an hour since he woke up.

He heard the shower start, so she had to be awake.

He waited for her to get out of the shower. He had breakfast brought to them and set it up by the pool.

Before she had the chance to come out of the room he stopped her.

"Good morning my love." He spoke. "Good morning." She smiled.

"I have a surprise for you." He smiled back. "I don't think I need any more surprises." She chuckled.

"But I have one." He said taking her hand and leading her into the living room.

"Oh my god." Was the first thing she said. "Are you serious?" She added.

"As serious as I can get." He said; his smile never faltered.

He let go of her hand as she walked over to the table where he sat the jewelry.

He bought her two tennis bracelets, two diamond necklaces, and a pair of diamond earrings.

"Do you like them?" He asked. "I love them, the flowers, and you." She said walking over to him.

"Are you crying?" He softly chuckled. He wiped her tears away and then kissed her. "Thank you."

"I'd do it a million times again to see you smile." Her head was still in his hands. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

Before she could answer he took her to the patio.

"You're full of surprises aren't you?" She asked. "I try." He smiled.

The spread was beautiful; it was everything Tommy wanted, breakfast-wise.