Is This Forever

2 1/2 years later
June 2028

Over the past three years, so much has changed.

Recently, the Vega twins, now high school graduates, stood at the height of adulthood, now being able to get their pick of the homes offered to them by their mother and stepfather.

Owen, still devoted in his role as deputy chief, found comfort in the trueness of his marriage to Nicole.

Tommy, embraced her newfound freedom in retirement, and developed her own version of happiness.

At the station, Judd's time as fire captain approached its second year, while Amira smoothly stepped into Tommy's shoes for good.

Derek's persuasive charm finally led Tommy on the journey around the world they'd dreamed of, marking the end of his corporate career.

In the span of five unruly years, their lives were full of heartbreak, and relentless tragedy, emphasized by the constant dragging of doubt.

Between the remainder of broken trust and failed relationships, they stumbled upon bits of clarity, grabbing at short-lived moments of understanding.

Yet, amidst the chaos, a whisper remain, hinting at the possibility of 'forever'.

But if you were paying attention and I mean truly paying attention, the truth echoed endlessly:

Nothing lasts forever.

THE END

That's it! Thank you to everyone who read this book and gave it a chance. And those of you who are truly into Tommy and Owen. This is my official announcement for my new book, "What We Have" and its  first chapter will be published sometime this week.

Thank you again for the support of this book. <3