20 : Daydreams

18+

Nathan's point of view

"Finally. You guys are here." Sighing as I watch the two of them push each other around as they walk into my office.

Bunch of idiots.

"Why did we have to come back anyways. Did you find something?"

"Daniel here did. Right Daniel?" I pat his shoulder and watch him flinch. "Yes... s-sort of.."

"Sort of?" Keiran said what I was thinking as he takes a seat in the chair across from the desk.

"I have found the number that had been calling Gustavo but there's uhm... a s-smal problem..."

"Go on."

"They used a fake name... so I have to find out who it is, which could take me a-another... uhm..f-few hours...?" Daniel guessed carefully.

"Really? This is what you canceled a date for?" Keiran huffs before letting out a chuckle.

"What date? What're you talking about." I ask him confused. I don't remember planning anything.

"Rosie wanted to go on a date with you."

Awe. My Rosie wants to go on a date....

She probably misses me...

"The girls got her all ready but I figured you were busy with this stuff so I told them you weren't gonna make it."

"You. What."

"I told her-" "I know what you said you idiot. Where is she."

Why would he even say that. I don't want her to think I put work over spending time with her.

"Home I'm guessing? Ivy hasn't responded to my calls so.... Hey. Where are you going?" He turns in his chair as I pass him and grab my car keys.

"I'm going to see Rosie." I slam the door shut behind me. When I remembered something I forgot to say.

"And you." I open the door again and see the guy jump in my chair with his eyes wide, filled with fear. "Find him." I slam it a second time before walking to my car.

How could he think I'd be too busy to go on a date with my baby. I'm never too busy for her.

Obviously I'd wanna go on a date with her, I've been thinking about her all day.

Her soft thighs in my lap. Her little hands fiddling with the buttons on my shirt. Her glossy lips puckered out waiting to be kissed. Her sweet little voice whispering please daddy whenever she doesn't get her way.

Adorable.

She really is the cutest and I miss her...

Ahh I just wanna hold her.

Knowing how much I've been leaving her with the girls makes me feel guilty.

It's not like I don't want to spend time with her but I just can't think of anything other than that damn text....

I just need her to be safe so I can sleep peacefully and hold her in my arms and play with her long and soft hair knowing no one's out to hurt her.

Just thinking about it makes me miss her even more.

"I'm coming Rosie."

I step on the gas, the engine roaring just as loud as my heart was from missing her.

Once I finally arrive at Keiran and Ivy's place, I park the car right in front of their door before jumping out, leaving the car keys behind.

No time to waste.