20, face it.

i've been released from the hospital and stayed at home for the rest of the week till i healed. bill visited me daily and always made sure i'm okay.

today was the day i go back to school. bill had already gotten his new car. it's a porsche turbo s (let's pretend like it was made in 2007 alr🤗 and that the price is about 100k and not 230k)

it was a really fancy car and bill already loved it. i wore baggy jeans with a crop top and a vest, nothing too fancy or special, i just wanted to be comfortable. i didn't feel like doing my makeup so i didn't and headed downstairs. "bye honey! take care and be careful!" my mom kind of yelled. "i will! love you!" i yelled back and closed the door. i headed towards the kaulitz house and i was about to knock when tom opened the door. "oh hey y/n. come on let's head towards the car." he said walking past me. "what about bill?" "he's in the bathroom, he'll come"

me and tom waited in the car, tom was in the
passengers seat and i was in the back seat. bill finally came and sat in the drivers seat. "finally you took forever, how was your little accident in the bathroom?" tom smirked and bill slapped his arm "ouch" he whined and bill rolled his eyes. "hey love!" bill turned around, grabbed my hand and kissed it. "hi pretty boy" i giggled as he turned red.
"did you see my car?! it's so gawd dayum" the emo boy said as he rubbed his hand against the leather. "damn you love it already?" tom asked looking around the car. "yeah it's gorgeous" bill was still rubbing his hand against the leather.
"oh so you love the car more than me?!" i fake cried, wiping my fake tears away. tom bursts out laughing and bill chuckled. "no no it's not like that" he giggled. "yeah right bill i saw you kissing the car, don't lie" tom said as me and him were dying from laughter. "haha very funny" bill rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

we made it to school and went it. tom immediately went up to ela and me and bill were left alone. "come on let's go to class" the boy said and grabbed my hand gently as we skipped through the crowd.
we had english first lesson and i was kind of excited. i love english it's like one of the most easiest subjects. bill frowned when he realized we had english. "come on it's not that bad, i'll help you if you need any help." i smiled at the boy. "thanks liebe" he said and kissed me and i kissed back, but then the teacher came in. "y/n l/n! bill kaulitz! i will not accept this kind of behavior in my class! detention, now!" she pointed to the door. she usually wasn't that grumpy and she always saw me and bill kissing but never said anything, why was she so pissed off about it now?

me and bill sighed as we got up from our seats. "damn woman you saw them making out a million times, why are you so mad all of a sudden? did your husband ask for a divorce?" i heard a familiar voice say.
oh crap. it was tom.
the whole class started laughing and the teacher looked like she was about to cry.
"TOM KAULITZ! YOU TOO, DETENTION NOW! such bratty kids!" she rolled her eyes. tom shrugged and walked towards us. "it's better to be in detention than sit here and listen to your sob story, see ya!" tom said again. she was about to say something but i closed the door and we ran towards the detention room.

"damn tom! that was harsh!" i laughed. "yeah, what if she actually got divorced?" bill looked him in the eyes. "don't know and don't care, she's like one of the worst teachers." he put his arms on his neck. me and bill giggled as we looked at each other.

me and bill sat next to each other and tom sat at the table next to ours. the teacher came in. "hello you three, we still have to wait for one person so while we wait please solve this riddle." she wrote down a riddle on the black board. the three of us were losing brain cells every second trying to solve the riddle that we didn't notice the other person coming in the room.
"ahem" the teacher said, making the three of us snap back to reality. my eyes widened as i saw the other person. "okay, felix is here so now we'll start." bill noticed it and placed his hand on my thigh. "it's fine love, ignore him." he said in a whisper. i looked at bill and gave him a weak smile as i placed my hand on his hand. i looked over at tom and he looked like he was about to explode. i nudged him and he turned to me. "calm down, he hasn't done anything yet" i whispered "yet. that bastard is always up to something." he replied.