14, pool party

it's already august like damn, time flies by so fast. it's also close to bill and toms birthday. i'm not sure what to get them yet but i'll figure it out.
i got invited to a pool party that my friend, ela was hosting. of course, i invited the boys. it was currently 9am and the party starts at 1pm so i had enough time. i decided to go to the twins house, maybe get some breakfast while i'm at it.

i got to the door and saw both tom and bill passed out on the couch. the heck? it was kind of funny how they were snoring and drooling, i couldn't help but take a picture.

i then slowly walked up to the and shook them gently. i saw some beer on the table and that really made me question myself. they didn't wanna wake up so i shook them rougher. again, nothing.
after ten minutes i took a pan and a metal spoon and started hitting the spoon on the pan. the two boys jumped out of the couch, it was so funny seeing their faces. i was trying so hard to hold in my laugh but i couldn't.
„it isn't funny y/n. i'm still hungover." tom mumbled. „speaking of hungover, what did you guys do last night? you guys wouldn't randomly fall asleep on the couch together. and there's beer everywhere." i stared at them, demanding an answer. „gustav and georg were over and we couldn't help ourselves.." bill looked at me with puppy eyes. i couldn't be mad at him when he looks at me like that.

„okay guys. what happened yesterday?" i sat myself down next to them. „we watched a football game. then got a bit drunk" bill cuddled up next to me. „alright. by the way, my friend, ela is hosting a pool party and i was wondering if-„
„YES." tom interrupted. „damn bro you didn't even let me finish." i laughed „so? i knew what you were gonna say. my answer is yes."
„damn okay chill out, what about you bill?" i looked at him. „if it's with you, sure!" he smiled.

„its a pool party so bring some swim stuff, if you want to. oh and do one of you guys want to go get breakfast with me? i asked. „i'll come! let me just get ready." bill said, jumping out of the couch and running towards his room, i followed him. he started picking out an outfit and after he did that, he went on to do his make up but i stopped him. „what's wrong love?" he asked with a confused look on his face. „please don't put makeup on, you're so handsome without makeup." i quickly kissed him. he turned the most reddest shade as i said that. „okay love, but only if you also go without makeup." he smiled. „alright, let's take this off." i smiled as i dragged him into the bathroom. i took his makeup wipes and started taking off my makeup. i only had mascara and concealer on so it wasn't that bad.

as i finished wiping the makeup off, i walked over to bill, he was on his bed, reading a magazine. he put the magazine away with his mouth wide opened.

„what?" i giggled. „you're so gorgeous y/n." he stood up from the bed and came closer. he grabbed my face and was rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

bills pov:

she was so gorgeous without makeup for real.  i was so happy that she was in my life, that she was my girlfriend. i'm so grateful.

i leaned in and kissed her softly. she kissed me back as her hands wrapped around my neck. i smiled into the kiss. we pulled away and she smiled. i loved her smile.

„so about that pool party, when is it starting?" i asked. „oh it begins at 1pm. we still have enough time." she replied. „oh and could we go to the bakery? please?" „of course!" i replied as i rushed to get my car keys and got into the car. we got to the bakery and y/n ordered a bagel. i got myself a muffin.

____________

we got back to my car and drove back to my place. y/n went into her house so she should change into her bikini and i did the same. i was in my room, going through some magazines, when tom bursts into my room. what's wrong with him?