3, dinner

did tom really have to burst in the room? ugh.

the three of us headed downstairs to the dining table. simone had prepared chicken wings with mashed potatoes and salad.
we all sat on the dining table and ate, having conversations.

„oh my gosh, mia (y/n's moms name) remember when bill proposed to y/n when they were 6? it was so cute!" she laughed

me and bill looked at eachother and blushed.

„ohhh yeah!! and when y/n kissed bills cheek and said that he will be the only boy she will ever love" said my mom.
great now i was embarrassed. did my mom really have to say that just to get them to laugh?

„oh my i do!! it was so cute, honestly bill and her would make such a great couple!" both of them giggled like teenagers.

i hid my face in my hands as bill laughed with tom.
„oh and when tom was trying to take y/n away and bill started crying because he wanted her to stay?" simone said, embarrassing bill.
i honestly thought it was cute.

i giggled as i looked at bill.
i was smiling at him as he turned the ripest red.
„oh my mia! i have the photos of when they were younger! i'll get them right now!" said mrs kaulitz running off to somewhere. she came back 3 minutes later with two albums in her hands. she moved a few plates to the side as she opened one album. „oh look! their first day of school!" said the mother.
we were looking through the photos until we saw the picture of me kissing bill. it was adorable. i looked at bill and he smirked like an idiot. i smiled. the next picture was of me and bill in what looked like a wedding dress and a tux.
our mothers were gushing over the picture.
„y/n and bill, you guys would have the most beautiful kids. just get married already" my mom said, giggling.
simone agreed with her.

me and bill looked at eachother and blushed, hard.
the next pictures were of me and tom. and then all three of us together. and so on.
i finished my food and headed to bills room. waiting for him. i was looking through his desk when my eyes landed on something. it was a picture.  a picture of me and bill at the beach, smiling widely. that picture wasn't a really old one. it was the last picture we took before i moved.
i was admiring the picture that i didn't realize bill standing behind me. i jumped „oh my gosh you scared me!" i said holding my chest.
bill grinned. „sorry, didn't wanna disturb you admiring that portrait" bill laughed.
oh no he saw everything..

i was trying to figure out an excuse but he interrupted me.
„it's fine, it was cute." he quickly kissed me on my cheek.
i blushed. hard.
i quickly look away so that he doesn't see me blushing. gosh why do i have to be so embarrassing?!?
„don't look away! you're cute when you blush" he chuckled. that made me even more red!
———————
a few minutes pass and i was extremely bored.
„hey bill, wanna do something? i'm bored. or do you wanna go out or something?"
i asked the black haired boy.
he quickly looked at me with the sweetest smile. „sure! we could go somewhere like a park or get food?"

„sure!"
the house was empty since simone and my mom went out and tom was at his friends house. as i was leaving bills room to ho downstairs, he grabbed me by my wrist. i turned around and he cupped my face and pulled me in for another kiss. i kind of gasped since i was surprised which made him smirk into the kiss.
i was kissing him back with one hand on his cheek and the other one on his neck.
i don't know why but ever since i walked in the door, i was craving his lips.
—————
bills pov:
i kissed her again. i really do love her. her hand was on my neck and the other one on my cheek. i melted into her touch.
i've been craving her lips as she walked in my house. my hands traveled around her body, now being on her waist.
she pulled away and softly placed a kiss on my neck. i turned red immediately.
we were standing there, staring into eachothers eyes. she was so gorgeous.

i act like i'm embarrassed when our moms ship us but i secretly like it.
„we should probably get going" i whispered into her ear. she nodded taking my hand. she was so adorable.
i never felt this way with any girl. this was something new. many girls in my school refer to me as „weird" or „toms brother". it's pretty annoying. but now that out band has blown up, i could see that many people wanted to be friends with me for two reason.
1, because i'm famous
2, because of tom.

but y/n. she's different. she doesn't care if i'm famous or because tom is my brother. that's one of the things i love about her.

y/n pov:
that makeot session was something. it was my first time ever kissing a guy. i was hoping that bill would be my first. looks like my wish came true.
i always loved him. he's so sweet and caring and loving.
we headed to the supermarket.
when we got there we bout chips and gummies and some energy drink/soda.
we bought the items and headed to a park me and bill used to go to 24/7.
we sat down on a bench and started eating the snacks.

„so.. got a girlfriend"
no.
way.
why did i say that? it just slipped out of my mouth. ugh why did i have to be a blabbermouth.
„no i dont. you got a boyfriend? he grinned.
„no" i smiled.
after that we talked about random things and even gossiped.
______

after a long day, it was about 8pm and i was getting tired. bill noticed it. „are you tired? do you want to go home?" he asked, gently grabbing onto my hand.
„yeah i'm kind of tired. let's go home! we'll met tomorrow for school then."
„alright let's go"
we were walking and talking as we reached our houses. we were neighbors.
we stopped.

i stared at him as i came closer and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

he looked shocked and blushed. he did the same.
i hugged himself „well then see you tomorrow then billy bill" he hated it when i called him that.
„okay N/N" he laughed. that was one heck of a nickname.

i finally walked in my house gojng straight to my room. i took a quick shower and immediately went to bed since i have school the next day.

_______
i'll continue this tmr im so tired bro😭😧
gn y'all💋💋