31, wedding

it has been a few months since bill proposed and it was our wedding today. our family and friends were all here.

there was no paparazzi allowed. i had a beautiful kind of sparkly long wedding dress.
i've dreamed of this since i was very little and it was finally happening.

(the dress)

i got my makeup done and my mom walked in the changing room. „hi honey, are you ready? gosh you look so beautiful i'll cry.." she wiped her fake tears away which made me chuckle.

since i didn't want my dad to come to the wedding, tom was gonna walk me down the isle.
when i asked him he got really excited and emotional. he gave me a tight hug.

i know, we're 19 and already getting married but we want this.

______

it was time for me to walk down the isle, i was very nervous. i walked over to tom and he looked at me up and down. „wow y/n, you're gorgeous in that dress" he said and it made me smile. i wrapped my arm in his and we walked down the isle. everyone stared in awe.

when i looked at bill he looked like he was about to cry. i looked at simone and my mom and they were already crying.
i tried to hold in my laugh. i looked at ela and she was filming everything, of course.

bills pov:

she made it in front of me, she looked absolutely gorgeous, breathtaking, stunning, literally everything.
the priest said the things he usually says at a wedding and then finally asked the question.

„bill kaulitz, do you take y/n l/n as your wife?"

„yes, i do" i smiled at y/n and she smiled back.

„y/n l/n, do you take bill kaulitz as your husband?"

„yes, i do" she said softly.

„you may kiss the bride" he said. i approached y/n and kissed her passionately on the lips.

everyone was cheering for us.

i was so happy in this moment, i never wanted this to end, i love her and she loves me.

„thank you" she whispered and i saw her eyes her watery.
„love, don't cry.." i chuckled. now my eyes were getting teary.

____

y/ns pov

we were now in a different place where the party will be held at and where we would eat the cake.
everyone was having fun, eating, dancing and just talking to each other.
i was so grateful for this. "this is amazing bill" i told my husband. "i can finally call you my husband" i smirked and he chuckled.
"and i get to call you my wife" he grinned and took my hand. the photographer started taking pictures of us and we both posed.

it was finally time to cut and eat the cake. we decided that the cake would be a chocolate cake with strawberries in them. it was covered with the white thing that was really sweet (girl i forgot the name of it😣😣)

bill and i walked up to the cake and cut sixes and handed them to the people who wanted a slice.

i sat down at a chair next to bill and ate the cake, it was the best thing i ever ate.

"this is so good!" i groaned. bill chuckled "i know right!"

we took more pics and then it was 4am. the wedding was over and everyone left. bill, tom and i drove back to the house. i immediately got changed, took off my makeup and literally collapsed on the bed.
"you're that tired?" bill chuckled. he sat next to me and caressed my back" "yeah.. it has been a long day" i mumbled.
"i know love, but at least we're married" he said, looking at his wedding ring, that made me smile.

bill also got changed and he then laid next to me in bed. "goodnight love, sleep wel" he kissed my cheek. "goodnight, i love you" i kissed him on the lips.
"i love you too."

___________\_

i woke up to loud music from downstairs. i groaned and checked the time, it was 14:30 (2pm & 30min).

bill was still next to me, sleeping. i brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. i saw tom that looked like he had 50 coffees, cooking food while dancing to music. he was so energetic even though he went to bed at like 4am?

"tom?" i approached him. "oh hey y/n!" he turned the music off. "why are you so energetic.. when did you wake up?"

i asked. he shrugged. "like at around 9am."

so he only slept for 5 hours and he had so much energy? damn, what was he made of?

"i made breakfast, is bill awake?" he placed the pancakes on a plate.
"no, he-" i got interrupted. "he's here." i heard a raspy tired voice behind me and arms wrapped around me. i turned around and saw that it was bill.

"oh alright, you guys wanna eat now?" tom asked. we nodded and sat down.
"what time is it?" asked bill. "it's 14:39" i replied. his eyes widened.

"oh.." he chuckled.
"tom and i had to meet up with gustav and georg today at like 12..." he rubbed his temple and smiled.

"why? they were also at the wedding, they're also probably tired."
"i know, but it's for the band. we have to talk about the release of our new album"
"alright" i nodded.

_______

tom and bill left since they had to meet with gustav and georg. i got bored and called ela since she was the only person i had in mind. she immediately picked up.

E: what do you want?
Y: girl chill, come over please
E: alright, why though
Y: i'm bored and the boys are away
E: okay, im on my way, love you pookie
Y: love you to, bye.

*beep*

20 minutes later she finally came. "oh my gosh hii!!" i hugged her tightly and she hugged me back.

she got in the house and we sat on the couch.
"i'm so bored, wanna do something?" i asked. "ooh! we could prank call! or maybe buy something..." she smirked.
"buy what?" i asked, confused.

"you know.. a pregnancy test" she giggled. at first i thought it was a bad idea but come on, i was bored.

i agreed and we made our way to the grocery store. we walked towards the section where they had the tests and ewe both took ones.
we also decided to buy a few snacks since we were craving them. we payed for the items and headed to my place.

"alright, you ready" i asked. "yes, you?"

i sighed. "not sure." "come on, don't worry y/n" she smiled.

"alright fine, let's take them." i said. we both made our way towards the bathroom. i was the first one to get in and piss on the test. i pissed on it and closed it, now it was elas turn.
she did the same thing and also closed it. "now we just wait, let's go eat our snacks in the meantime." ela said. we headed towards the living room and opened our sweets/snacks. we exchanged a few laughters but then remembered about the tests. "we totally forgot about them! come on, let's go!" i said as we both ran towards the bathroom. i stopped in front of the door. "alright.. you go in first" i opened the door for ela. she slowly walked in and she gasped.

"what? what is it?" i asked and she stayed silent.
"y/n... you're pregnant."

________

i'm so sorry for not posting sm, i promise i'll start writing more😭😭😭