9, the sleepover

me and bill were clinging on eachother.
all five of us were on their large couch. tom pulled the couch apart so that it's like a bed now. i was kind of sitting on the couch while bill was on top of me with his face buried in thr crook of my neck. we didn't let go of eachother.

with my left hand, i was massaging his scalp. he loves it when i do that. he was quietly humming.

„okay you lovebirds, get off of eachother and let's do something." tom said, annoyed
„you're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend" i stuck my tongue out.
„that's my girl!" bill giggled

tom rolled his eyes „okay but seriously, we wanna play games."

finally, after an hour me and bill stopped.
„we should like prank call people!" georg suggested.
„ooh and truth or dare!" gustav also suggested.
„good idea! let's prank call first!" tom said, grabbing an old phone that they don't use anymore.

„oh my gosh we should totally call that one couple! travis and anja!!" i said giggling
„yess!!! but what should we say?" bill said
„should we get them to break up? i saw him kissing different girls a few days ago." tom said
if he's cheating then we should definitely do that. we planned that i should call anja and pretend like it's travis' number and say weird things.

we called anja and put in on speaker.
A: hello? who is this?
Y: oh.. this isn't travis? who are you?
A: this is travis' girlfriend.
Y: what? i'm his girlfriend. he confessed three days ago..
A: what? who are you?
Y: i'm uh.. ema..
A: never heard. and what do you mean he confessed?
Y: duhh his feelings. i'm his girlfriend and not you, you crazy bimbo.
A: TRAVIS!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW

the couple started arguing and the five of us were trying to hold in our laugh. we were about to burst
Travis: babe w-what do you mean? i don't know an ema..
A: well the truth says otherwise. you know what. you've been suspicious since forever. i'm breaking up with you. get out of my house!
*beep*
we burst out laughing.
we couldn't breathe because of how hard we were laughing.

we prank called some teachers from our school but georg and gustav were talking since they went to different schools.
we got bored so we moved onto truth or dare.

we decided to use a bottle. for example if tom spins the bottle and it lands on gustav, he has to ask gustav. after gustav answered it's his turn to spin.

i spinner the bottle and it landed on georg.
„truth or dare" i grinned
„truth"
„do you have a girlfriend that you've been hiding? or even a crush?" i laughed
„i mean.. there's a girl i find cute.."
everyone except for georg started saying „oooooo" and laughing.
georg spun the bottle and it landed on bill.
„dare"
„i dare you to go to wear y/ns clothes and she has to wear yours"
me and bill looked at eachother and laughed
oh no...
i felt bad for bill because i had a skirt packed with a playboy tank top. i was already laughing at the thought of bill wearing that.

„bill i feel sorry for you" i laughed
„no y/n please don't do this to me" he jokingly cried out.

we got to bills room and changed. he gave me his jeans that were small for him but still too long for me and his favorite shirt (y'all imagine how the shirt should look like, i didn't come up with any ideas)
i stood there, looking at bill. laughing my butt off.
„oh-oh w-wow bill" i laughed harder, falling to the floor.
the skirt was really short on him and the tank top was almost like a crop top to him.
„you think i look ridiculous? those pants are falling off" he also laughed.
we heard someone screaming „HURRY UP" and we then went downstairs. they were all laughing at us but mostly at bill.
„we gotta take a picture bro" tom said
bill was shaking his head, trying to say no but tom ignored him. me and bill posed as tom took the photo.

me and bill went upstairs and changed into our pjs again. we were downstairs again and it was bills turn to spin.
he spun the bottle and it landed on gustav
„truth"
„we're you the one that hid all of my makeup and blamed it on tom?" bill smirked.
„uhh.. yes......" he looked away, rubbing his head.
„oh you're so gonna pay for that" bill chuckled.
gustav spun and it landed on tom.
„dare" tom felt confident

„i dare you to let us do your makeup." gustav smirked
„oh please n-„
„a dares a dare!" i grinned
we dragged a crying tom to bill bedroom. we used mine and bills make-up together since bill didnr have much.
i made his eyebrows really thick with my eyebrow pencil.
bill drew a mustache.
gustav was trying to do his eyelids. he made them green.
and georg was doing blush. he was overusing it so it seemed like tom had a really bad sunburn

the four of us we're dying as we finished. tom thought it wasn't funny even though he also laughed himself.
after tom took the makeup off, we went downstairs and agreed on watching a movie.
i took out my snacks and so did bill and tom.
we all shared them. it was about midnight and i felt my eyes being heavy as i closed them. i then drifted off.

bills pov:
i felt something heavy on my shoulder. it was y/ns head. she had fallen asleep. i was rubbing her cheek with my thumb, admiring her. it was 12:30 and i picked her up bridal-style. i asked the guys where they would be sleeping and they said they will sleep on the couch since it was comfortable. i nodded and started heading towards my room with y/n in my hands.

i gently placed her on my bed and kissed her lips softly and quickly.
she suddenly
grabbed me and started hugging me.
she started mumbling in her sleep
„bill..bill"
„i'm here baby" bill said hugging her back
„i love you bill" he melted. „i love you too y/n. only you."
since she was hugging me i got on top of her and laid down on her. then i drifted off too.

______

y/ns pov:
i had woken up. bill was on top of me, hugging me. he was so cute. i loved that boy.

___
A/N: YURRR WE GOT TWO READERSSSS
btw i'll continue this story a bit later💋