2, reunited

bills pov:
„bill! mach die tür auf für y/n und ihre mutter!(bill open the door for y/n and her mom!)", i hear my mom slightly screaming.
wait.
y/n
is here?
y/n? my best friend? my childhood crush? is here?
„mom why didn't you tell me y/n is back?"
i said as i rushed to the door slightly slipping. i opened the door and there she was. standing there. gosh she got so beautiful.

i was lost in words but then jumped in her arms.

y/n's pov:

he hugged me and i didn't hesitate to hug him back. he was so warm and we melted into eachothers touch.
we held the hug for so long, that my mom laughed out „aww did you lovebirds miss eachother?"
i could feel bill slightly smirking as he pulled away. damn... he got gorgeous. i mean not that like he wasn't before.. it's just that he got more attractive.
tom suddenly came downstairs and i ran to him, hugging him.
„damn y/n! it's been so long" he said. i giggled. i could feel two pair of eyes burning into my back. i knew they were bills.
i pulled away and smiled. he was looking at me from head to toe.
„your looks might have changed but your personality still hasn't" i laughed.

„why won't you guys go to your rooms. i'll call you guys down when the food's done."
their mom said.
we agreed and went up to bills room.

„so.. how's school? and what about your band? devilish?" i asked
„we changed the name to tokio hotel! we thought it was better.
and school is okay. i mean i don't really hang with anyone in school that much meanwhile tom has an army of guys and girls" bill said, chuckling.

i giggled. still girl crazy.
„gosh you guys don't know how much i missed you." i eyed bill and tom. then looking back at bill. his cheeks turned red.

toms phone started ringing. „i'll be right back. i gotta take this" he said rushing out of the room. now me and bill were left alone.
——-

„you know, i was pretty sad when you left. i didn't leave my room for ages." bill laughed out.

my cheeks turned pink as he said that. i got a weird feeling in my stomach.
„i've missed you a lot too! i thought about you day and night!" i smiled.
now he turned pink.

i don't know how to explain, but suddenly there was this sudden tension in the room.
i was admiring bills features. his hair changed. it isn't spikey and a part isn't covering his eye anymore. i found myself staring at his lips..

i heard fingers snapping.

„my eyes are up here" bill laughed
„oh sorry" that was embarrassing.

bill giggled. he reached out for his hand and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.
he leaned in closer.
„you know.. i always had a soft spot for you. you were always really special to me"
he leaned in even closer.

he pressed his lips against mine.
oh.
my.
gosh.
i kissed him back, gently. we continued this for about a minute but then we pulled away, looking at eachother.
tom suddenly bursts in the room. can't he knock?
„come guys the foods ready"
great.

————-
A/N: 🙊