19, the awakening

bills pov:

it's been a week since y/n was announced to be in a coma. the whole week i've been crying on the bed and i haven't eaten anything except for some soup. i had ring under my eyes and my eyes were red from crying. i'm miserable.

it was all my fault.

she got hit because of me.

i miss her so much. i haven't been attending school either. tom tried to get me out of bed but i yelled at him.

flashback:
"bill, dude get out of bed! you're literally gonna melt in the bed."
"shut up! don't you miss her?" i cried, choking on my tears.
"i-i do but- you have to get out of bed. mom is worried about you."
"tell mom i'm fine and that i love her. now get out! i'm not going to school."

end of flashback

it was 4pm and i was still sobbing. i took a portrait of u/n and i and was admiring it. but the more i looked at her the more i missed her. i hugged the portrait as i cried quietly.

5 minutes later, my phone started ringing. i quickly picked it up, it was a random number?

B: h-hello?
?: hello is this bill kaulitz?
B: yes this is he. who is this?
?: sorry sir i can't answer any questions. i'm calling from ______ hospital-
B: y/n! is she awake?
?: about that.. yes she is.
B: i'll be there in ten.
?: okay.

*beep*

i jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs. my mom and mia were in the kitchen. as soon as my mom saw me she rushed towards me. "oh bill... are you okay i was so worried.." she hugged me.
"i'm fine mom, come on mom and mia y/n is awake!"

they both stared in shock but then rushed out of the door into my car. i sped through the streets, not caring if i get a speeding ticket.
we got to the hospital and ran towards the elevator. it felt like it took 2 hours for it to reach the third floor but in the end we reached it. i sprinted towards her room and bursted into it. there i saw her. my beautiful girl.

"y/n.." i couldn't hold my tears in and bursted into tears.
"bill!" she opened her arms. i missed her so much, her touch, her everything.

i ran towards her and she hugged me. i accidentally hugged her too tightly and she groaned. "a-are you okay love? did i hurt you?" i pulled away. "oh no im fine the doctor just told me that one of my rib is broken and it still kind of hurts." she held my hands.

i couldn't take it anymore. i kissed her gently. the kiss was everything, it was magical. both of us let out tears as we melted into each other.
"i missed you, so so much. you don't know how miserable i've been. i didn't leave my room for the whole week, i just couldn't." i sobbed as i hugged her gently this time.
"i missed you these few hours too. but why? you should've gone out bill."
"i couldn't i just missed you too much and cried everyday." i sighed.

she kind of tightened the hug and we stayed like that.
"ahem"
we heard someone say. we both turned around and realized it was my mom. y/ns mom ran towards her and wrapped her arms around her but then she got mad. "why were you on the streets! oh you-" she got interrupted by my mom, simone. "mia, mia, calm down your daughter just woke up from a coma. anyway, honey! i missed you so much ughhh! but bill missed you the most" she smirked and i turned red.
y/n let out a giggle that i love. i love her.

TIME SKIP

y/ns pov:

the three of them stayed till it was really late. tom also came a hour after bill, my mom and simone came.
tom also hugged me tightly but around my neck. i could tell bill was crying 24/7 since he had dark circles under his eyes and his eyes were red. i felt bad for him. if only i would've moved this wouldn't had happened.

my mom, simone and tom all went back home. they wanted bill to come too but he kept refusing so they let him stay. "you should've also went with them." i massaged his scalp. "no y/n. i wanna stay with you. the doctors told me you will stay here for about three days and then go home. and i'll be with you the whole time"

"but you have school on monday" i looked at him
"i know but that's also when you get released and i'm gonna drop you home then i'll go to school." he rubbed my thigh. "okay, love you bill." i smiled. "love you more" he kissed me.

______

it was 11:53pm and i was getting tired. i told bill that i was going to bed. as i laid down, he placed his head on my legs and closed his eyes. he's so cute.

_______

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but at least she's away right?!?!?!?!😜 TYSM FOR 248 READ AAAAAHHHHH I LOVE U ALL SM MWAH MWAH MWAH