21, melissa

it's been three days and that old hag finally left. good riddance. i came home and my mom hugged me tightly. "finally y/n!" she fake cried. "yeah yeah. finally he's gone" i sighed, going upstairs. it was late and i had school tomorrow so i immediately went to bed.

i woke up surprisingly really early. i made my bed and did my morning routine. i quickly picked out an outfit and moved on with my make up.
the outfit was the same one that jennifer wore in jennifer as body.

(without the shoes and the makeup and glasses since it's autumn)

i did my makeup like i always do and i put on some pink sandals. i then straightened my hair. i still had a lot of time so i went downstairs to eat something. i had an egg with some cut up fruit my mom cut me.
after i ate i headed to the twins house. as usual, i waited downstairs for them and they both came a minute later. "wow, you guys were quick" i commented. "yeah yeah whatever" tom yawned. bill ran towards me and hugged me. "hey love" he said. "hey handsome, did you sleep well?"
"no, i couldn't" he frowned. "why not?" i asked. "i couldn't stop thinking about you." he smirked. i kind of cringed but giggled and turned kind of red.

we headed towards the car and i got to the passengers seat first. tom whined as he got in the back.
we were almost at school when tom spoke up. "i heard we have a new girl in our
class" "really?" i asked "yeah, she went to a private school but then left" he replied "oh damn"

___

we made it to school and walked to class. i was chatting with bill when suddenly the teacher came in with a gorgeous girl. "attention everybody! this is your new classmate, melissa. she transferred here from a private school so please be nice and show her around at lunch. she smiled at everyone but when her eyes landed on bill her eyes widened. "melissa go sit next to elias there" the teacher pointed to a guy that sits in front of me and bill. she was about to sit down but then she looked at bill seductively before she sat down. i looked at bill and he looked at me. "what's her problem" he mumbled. "don't know".

the class ended and me and bill were in our seats, talking when melissa turned around and walked towards bill. "hey sexy, i'm melissa and you are?" she placed her hand out for bill to shake it. "not interested, i have a girlfriend" he replied coldly. her smile dropped as he said that. she stayed silent for a moment but then spoke again. "well, i don't see her" she smirked as she spoke in an annoying tone. me and bill looked at each other and started laughing. "what's so funny?" she glared. "h-here's t-the girlfriend." i pointed at myself. she glared as she swung her hair and sat back down at her chair. me and bill laughed even more.

___

another three hours pass and it's lunch time. as always, me and bill were first at the cafeteria. bill already picked out what he wanted to eat and i was next. they were serving pizza and i love pizza. i got myself two slices and moved on. i was about to grab a fruit salad when someone laughed. it was that girl melissa. "you're actually gonna eat that?" she laughed
"uhh yeah?" i replied and she laughed even more. "you're already fat. want to get fatter?" she smirked.