16, happy birthday!

A/N: ayo sorry that i haven't been uploading that much lately, i'm on vacation rn😣😣

it's the first of september and it is tom and bills birthday. simone had told me to come to their place so her, some friends from tom and bill (plus gustav and georg) and i could surprise the twins.
simone had told me that the boys went out with their biological dad on a birthday dinner. it was currently 11:26am and they'll come around 1pm. i wore the pretty black dress bill had bought me for my birthday and also wore all the accessories i got for my birthday. i then moved onto my makeup.
i did my makeup as usual but decided to make the eyeliner a bit thicker.

i straightened my hair since i didn't know what to do with it. i matched the outfit with some black heels and a juicy couture bag.

i took all the gifts i had bought for tom and bill and headed out. it was 12:18, tom and bill were gonna come in 30 or more minutes. i knocked on the door and simone opened. "y/n darling, you look gorgeous. come in!" she hugged me. "thank you simone. where do i leave the gifts?" i showed her all the bags. she looked shocked. "oh honey you didn't have to buy all of that. how much was it?"
"eh, 500€ but don't worry!" i smiled at her. her jaw dropped. "oh my! you didn't have to!" "oh yes i did, i love both of them!"
she smiled at my response. she told me to leave the gifts at the the dining table.

____________

it was 1:07pm and i was talking to georg and gustav. some friends from school came too. there were 10 people including me at the party.
we were all talking when suddenly, the doorbell rang. all of us hid in behind the couch as simone made her way to the door. tom and bill walked in and she lead them to the living room. they were almost in the living room, so all of us counted to 3 and jumped up. "surprise!" "happy birthday!"

both of them had a wide smile on their faces. i headed towards the twins and hugged them, wishing them a happy birthday. but i also kissed bill and he kissed me back. "thank you so much love." he hugged me. "oh it's no problem!"

TIME SKIP!!

after everyone greeted themselves, we headed to the dining table where all the gifts were. toms friends gave tom a few bags and boxes and they also gave bill some. they gave both of the boys some fragrance and candy and also a new game for their xbox/ps/nintendo. then bills friends came up and gave bill and tom a small bag. for tom, they bought him a watch and for bill, they purchased him some makeup from designer brands. both of them looked happy. it was now georgs and gustavs turn. both of them got them the same item. they got the two twins new phones. (btw ik tom and bill made a lot of money when they were 17 but still)
tom and bill wanted that phone for ages now. both of the brothers stood up and hugged gustav and bill. they also hugged their friends.

i was the last one and it was now my turn to give them my presents. i gave the boys the many bags that i had. their mouth dropped as they saw all the bags. "love you didn't have to" bill said with a smile on his face. "oh hush and open them" i giggled.
tom decided to go first. he took the bag where the hat and the matching shirt was. as he opened it, a smile quickly plastered on his lips. "i've been wanting this!" he chuckled. he took the other bag and revealed the many cans of coke in it. "oh wow" he rolled his eyes sarcastically.and lastly, he opened the portrait that was wrapped. he ripped the wrapping paper and smiled as he saw the portrait. he got up and hugged me tightly "thank you so much n/n" he picked me up. "ahh okay okay let me down please" i chuckled. from the corner of my eye i saw bill glaring at the both of us. tom finally let go of me and he sat back down. bill started opening his gifts. he first opened the bag where the expensive sunglasses were in. his eyes widened and he started jumping up and down. "oh my gosh thank you so much thank you so much!" he repeated as he jumped in my eyes. "you're welcome love, now continue opening the rest." he smiled and sat back down. he took out a shoe box and stared at me. "are these what i think they are.." he chuckled. he opened the box and he started squealing. "i bought myself the same pair so we can match" i smiled. "thank you so much babe! i love you!" he smiled.

he then took out the monkey plushie i found cute. he started laughing loudly and so did everyone else. and lastly, the portrait.
he unwrapped the wrapping and he looked like he was about to cry. he admired the portrait for awhile then got up and hugged me tightly with his head in the crook of my neck. "thank you so much love, i love you so much. you didn't need to though" he tightened the hug. "it's fine my love, i love you so much i just had to." i chuckled.
a good five minutes passed snd someone interrupted us. "okay lovebirds, that's enough." tom said as me and bill slowly pulled away from each other. he smiled at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips and i turned pink.

bill and tom brought the gifts in their rooms and came back down. "who's ready for cake?!" simone smiled. we all sat down at the dining table. bill was on my right and toms friend was on my right. bill was chatting with his friends and i didn't really have anyone to talk to. i was eating my cake when someone's hand was on my thigh. i looked down at my thigh and it wasn't bills hand, it was toms friends hand. "excuse me?" i said as i moved his hand away from my thigh. "oh come on, just wanted to introduce myself" the guy smirked.
he literally looked like lord farquaad.

(that's him😧)

(that's him😧)

"not interested" i looked away. "oh come on, my name is felix. i already know yours, y/n right? i've heard a lot about you" he still had a smirk on his face. ew?

"whatever" i rolled my eyes. "you're really cute, you know." "i think you already know that i have a boyfriend, your best friends twin brother." i glared at him. "oh come on, he's a weirdo and i'm not. i'll give you anything you want" "boy no way you literally look like lord farquaad and bill is way better than you. back off" his smirk faded instantly. "fine, if you wanna play this game, then it's game on." he turned around. "whatever"

____________

it was about 5pm and the party was over. i didn't tell bill anything that happened because i didn't wanna ruin the party so i kept my mouth shut. i planned on telling him tomorrow or so. everyone was leaving and before felix walked out of the door, he winked at me. i gave him the finger and rolled my eyes.

as everyone left, i was about to go to bills room when bill stopped me. "y/n love! and again, thank you so much for everything, you really didn't have to. this means  so much to me." "it's no problem bill, really. and you're my boyfriend, you're so special to me, i'd do anything for you." i smiled. he kissed me passionately and i kissed him back. it quickly turned into a make out session. but then we got interrupted by some footsteps. we quickly pulled away and ran to bills room. we giggled as i sat on his bed and he sat on his chair at his desk. he was looking through the gifts and placing the portrait i made him on his desk with all the other portraits and pictures of us.

i kept thinking about the incident that happened with felix. i zoned out and didn't realize that bill was calling out my name. "oh uh yes?"
"are you okay love? what's on your mind?" he came closer. "it's just that, something happened during the party. i didn't wanna tell you anything since i didn't wanna ruin your party." "oh yeah? what happened?" he grabbed my hand. "you know toms friend that sat next to me while we were eating cake?" "yeah.." "well he was hitting on me. like he placed his hand on my thigh, but i moved it away and said 'excuse me'. he said he just wanted to introduce himself but i said i'm not interested. he told me i was cute and i then told him that his best friends brother is my boyfriend. he ignored that and said that he's way better than you and bla bla bla.
i got mad as he said that and called him lord farquaad and he got mad too, but he said that i'll pay or something like that."

bill had a sad expression on his face but then he looked like he got mad.

"it's fine love, he'll see." he kissed my hand.
"are you okay?" i asked him. "i'm fine, don't worry" he smiled. i felt like something was off but i ignored it. i hugged him and he got into bed with me.
"happy birthday, my pretty boy" i kissed him and he giggled. "thanks princess" he smirked and kissed me back.

_________
A/N: yurrrr😜
i'll prob post another part today💪 if not then early in the morning
BTW TYSM FOR 160 READS💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💋💋💋💋💋💋💋