27, jealousy

(guys i wrote a new story about tom so if you want to read it it's on my profile💋)

i woke up. it was a new morning, i sighed. today we'd be moving to a different city in germany. i have no clue what it's called but it's in the south and we were in the north.
i quietly woke bill up. "morning love" he said in a sleepy voice. "good morning. come on it's time to wake up. we're moving on." he jumped up and followed me to the bathroom. we both brushed our teeth and got dressed. bill was already done getting ready so he went to make sure everyone was awake so we could head to the dining hall to get breakfast.

i finished getting ready and saw bill with the rest of the people. we got into the elevator and made our way to the dining hall. i took some eggs and pancakes and made my way to the table. the rest came too and we all devoured our food

we made our way back to our rooms and packed all our stuff, then waited outside of the hotel for our tour bus.

it finally arrived and we got in it. i sat down on a seat and bill followed.

a minute later, the bus started moving. me and bill went at the very back where the table was and invited the rest to play uno with us.

i won the first round and gustav won the second round, bill won the two next rounds and i won the round after bill again. "ugh i don't wanna play anymore, i'm going to the bar" tom said, tossing his cards. everyone joined him and eventually me and bill also made our way to the tour bus' bar.
tom grabbed himself a shot and chugged it. bill, gustav and georg also got some shots and chugged them. gustav and georg only had two shots but tom and bill... oh no.

when they start drinking you can't stop them. one shot after another. they had at least like 10 shots. tom finally stopped taking shots but bill didn't. he kept chugging them. "bill, love i think you should stop. you had like 15 shots." i grabbed him by the shoulder. "oh y/n!" he giggled. he's seriously drunk. "i love youuu" he said. "i love you too bill, i think you should go drink some water."
"no! i don't want water. i want you" he smirked. "uh- bill j-just drink water." i managed to let out, i was turning red. he frowned.
i gave him a cup of water and he chugged it. i went to get him more but he stopped me. "y/n.." he mumbled. "yeah?" i said, turning around. "you're so beautiful" he said, looking me in the eye. that made me smile. i went to him and kissed him. he immediately kissed back with no hesitation.

i pulled away. "okay let me get you another cup." i smiled at him. "okaaaayyy" he smiled back. i filled his cup up with water and gave it to him. he chugged it again. i told him to go to our seats because i quickly have to use the bathroom. i made my way to the bathroom and did my business. i was fixing my hair when i heard banging on the door.
"y/nnn!! you take too long. let me innnn!" bill whined. he acts like such a child when he's drunk. i sighed and chuckled at the same time. i unlocked the door but before i could open it bill barged in, closing the door and jumping on me. his lips met mine as he made it deeper.

not gonna lie, i like when he's drunk. "i'm never gonna let you go y/n" he whispered. was he drunk or was he just acting?

_______

after the thing in the bathroom, we quickly got to our seats and made ourselves comfortable. bill was still drunk, you could see it. he immediately fell asleep, i wasn't surprised.

TIME SKIP

three hours passed and we made it to our destination. i quietly woke bill up. he groaned. "ugh... my head is pumping" he placed his hand on his forehead. "i know bill, you drank like 15 shots." i said. his eyes widened. "oh.." he chuckled.

_____

we checked in and headed towards our room. it was kind of similar to the one we were at yesterday but it had a larger tv, a bigger bed and marble floor. bill plopped on the bed and i placed our luggage on the floor.