4, first day of school

it was 6 in the morning and school starts at 8.
i really didn't want to go since it was my first day and i was pretty nervous. but bill and tom will be there so it will be alright.
when i still lived in germany, the three of us went to another school. but after i left, tom and bill switched.

i got up and made my bed, then went to brush my teeth.
i was done and went to pick out my outfit.
i finally found one. it was a black top that goes around your neck.
for pants, i had low-rises jeans, that had a skull on it.
i also took my black juicy west because i felt like i might get dresscoded. 
i put on a pandora bracelet and a necklace with my initial on it.
i also paired my outfit with my black von dutch bag and some kind of black-sandal heels.
now time for makeup.
i applied some concealer and did my lashes with mascara. damn were they long.
i applied some highlighter in my inner-corner and a bit on my nose. i then did my eyeliner, but nothing too crazy.
for the final touch i used lipgloss and that was it.

(the makeup)

(the outfit) (for the hair, it was just straightened)____________

____________

i went downstairs and saw my mom.
„good morning honey. after school could you please help simone out? she needs help with cleaning."
„oh sure mom"
„thank you! sorry i gotta go now. love ya! have a great first day!"
she left.
my first day. great.
i took some bread and headed out.
bill and tom were already waiting for me outside.
„oh hey! for how long have y'all been waiting?"
„two hours" tom replied, dramatically. what a brat. i rolled my eyes
„don't worry he's lying. we've been here for five minutes" bill replied. ugh hes such a sweetheart (😭)
i smiled at him and he smiled back.
it was about 7:20 so we had more than enough time.
se started walking to school and had mini conversations.
„so y/n, how was school in america?" asked tom.
„oh uh, it was okay. the things we learned there , we already did three years ago in germany" i laughed and so did the twins.
„did you find a boy there?" tom smirked trying to tease bill. bill was glaring into tom like there's no tomorrow. i could tell he was jealous. „oh no i didn't" i laughed trying to make this situation better. bills face softened.
„awh man i was hoping you'd get over this thing" tom pointed at bill. (nahh ain't no way😧)
bill kicked toms leg causing him to fall. me and bill started laughing so hard that we fell to the ground. trying to get air.
tom stared at us and walked off without us.
„w-wait to-„ i said laughing again.
tom was far ahead of us now. me and bill got up and started walking again.
it was 7:37 and we were close to school.