15, dirt bike

summer holiday was almost over and i couldn't be more disappointed. i really didn't want school to start.
since it was almost the end of the break, tom had come up with a crazy idea. "y/n, bill, get up we're going dirt biking." tom bursted into bills room where the two of us were peacefully sleeping.

"huh? dirt what?" i asked, still half asleep
"dirt biking. come on get ready we have to leave in like two hours." he leaves.
"what did tom say?" bill asks while is eyes are shut. "that we're going dirt biking."
"WHAT? REALLY!!?! oh my gosh i always wanted to go dirt biking!" suddenly he wasn't tired anymore, he was jumping up and down like a toddler. i giggled.
"we leave in two hours, i'll be back then i gotta get ready." i got up from his bed, giving him a peck on the lips. "bye love!" i waved at him. "bye! love you see you soon!"

__________

i got home and saw my mom in the kitchen.

"well good morning. what are you up to?" she was making breakfast. "i'm gonna go dirt biking with tom and bill." "really? i used to love dirt biking when i was your age." she chuckled. i went upstairs, brushing my teeth then started picking out an outfit. i took some low rises camouflage denim shorts and a dark sage green tank top with a cross on it.

 i took some low rises camouflage denim shorts and a dark sage green tank top with a cross on it

i didn't pick anything too good since were going dirt biking and i didn't wanna get anything ruined

i didn't put any makeup on because if i do my hair will fly all over my face and it will be annoying.
my hair was straightened so i didn't do anything with it. i put on some sneakers and headed to the twins place. but before that i took some pancakes my mom made. "bye mom!" "bye honey!"
gustav and georg were also gonna be there since they're coming with us. as i approached their house, i saw a random car. i recognized it but i didn't fully remember it. i shrugged it off and walked into the house.

bill, gustav and georg were in the kitchen, eating and talking. tom was nowhere to be seen.
"hey love! you look gorgeous" bill ran up to me, hugging me. "hi handsome, you too!" i kissed his cheek.

"aren't we already supposed to leave? where's tom?" i asked confused. "well he's uh.." georg let out. "he's with this girl in his room and they keep making noises." gustav whisper yelled.