(8) MEANT FOR YOU

There are many parameters of being special to someone, like doing something good around, showing something good around, reciprocating something good around, but sometimes someone becomes special without going through any of these parameters

There are many parameters of being special to someone, like doing something good around, showing something good around, reciprocating something good around, but sometimes someone becomes special without going through any of these parameters. Someone becomes special just being around us, because his or her aura is sufficient enough to wipe our agony out.

All these lines are going to present the very next scenario of this story.

After feast when everyone was taking rest Subhadra felt uneasy out of blue. Due to that she didn't wish to stay in her chamber anymore. Coming out she went to check on her nephews. All of them were sleeping peacefully. She went near them, and caressed their heads affectionately.

That love filled moment brought a little peace to her yet her uneasiness wasn't calmed down fully.

She headed towards garden thinking about the incident of feast. Her dau's protectiveness had touched her heart. She had heard that her dau was a very short tempered person. He could have been aggressive with guy who was bothering her in the arena of feast, but he chose to deal the matter peacefully considering her comfort.

A person can control anger only for someone whom he or she loves immensely. Subhadra was wondering about her brothers' love towards her.

To her surprise her uneasiness had decreased so much, and she was feeling quite relaxed. Despite this some portions of her uneasiness remained unaffected as if someone else was meant to wipe those out.

Ignoring the leftover uneasiness she was strolling in garden. Even though that was a new moon day stars were succeeded in making the surrounding surreal. After stroll of a short time Subhadra noticed someone standing near fountains.

He was facing his back to her. Loosely wrapped stole of him was snowing his well built muscles. His aura in white attire was so soothing as if divinity of good virtues gathered to grace the earth.

She was watching at him being lost.

"Princess! You are here!" His words brought her out of trance.

"Prince Arjun! What brought you here?" Subhadra was surprised to see Arjun whom she had seen in feast from far.

"I was feeling uneasy like you," his reply even surprised her more.

"How did you sense my uneasiness?" She too noticed the mild signs of uneasiness on his face which had almost faded away.

"To be honest I feel uneasy during new moon days without any certain reason. I felt like somewhere a war was going on in between bliss and curse, and curse was seeming overtaking bliss," he shared about his years long face off with uneasiness.

"As I had been experiencing uneasiness since long I couldn't fail in sensing someone's uneasiness, but I felt so connected to the vibes of your uneasiness," at the end of his narration he found her lost gaze over himself.

"Actually I felt the same which you had been feeling since years, but it occurred with me for the first time," she cleared the reason behind her astonishment.

"Let's not think much about this. I have something better to say," he tried to divert her attention for betterment.

"What do you wanna say?" She asked.

"I want to say that you are a compassionate warrior who's considerate about the soldiers of enemies even. I appreciate how you have observed about the wounded soldiers of opposition without being obsessed with your victory," his words made it clear that he had met her at the outskirts of Dwarka for the first time when she defeated the king of Purva along with his army.

"Thank you for the appreciation. It's getting late. We should leave now," she suggested with smile.

"Thank you for your care," his gestures, his smile were touching her heart each time.

"When did I do anything like that?" A pleasantly confused smile adored her face.

"Just now when you told we should leave instead of you should leave. It's nothing else except care," she was feeling a different kind of happiness when he considered her simple words as care.

Not the reason of each meets are pleasant, but what matters is the the meet itself shall be pleasant.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏