(6) AFFECTIONATE ADDRESSING

The closeness which happiness can't bring can mostly be brought by a havoc

The closeness which happiness can't bring can mostly be brought by a havoc. Pain is more intense than happiness in inculcating and inspiring anything in hearts, because happiness is a tender stimulation while pain was tough enough to be suppressed in this case.

Returning palace Subhadra came to know about Devaki's condition. Her eyes moistened instantly. The eyes which remained calm in battle field were bothered by tears after learning about Devaki. Subhadra literally ran to Devaki's chamber to be with her as soon as possible.

Kanha and Balram couldn't accompany Subhadra as they had to attend the guests according to formality.

Everyone was happy yet emotional seeing Subhadra there. Without uttering anything she went near Devaki, and sat beside her.

"What vaidya had told?" Subhadra managed to ask in a chocked tone.

"He was uncertain about her recovery from trauma," Vasudev replied in the same tone unlike her.

"I am sorry. You are in this state because of me. Even everyone is sad due to the same reason. I have come back. I am so close to you. I am just sitting beside you. Please open your eyes, Maa!" holding Devaki's hand Subhadra spoke in tears.

"Please say her to open her eyes, Maa. She can't sleep like this when everyone is tensed, right?" Looking at Rohini, Subhadra urged her to make Devaki wake up.

Till then one word uttered by Subhadra had started doing its magic on an unconscious Devaki. She opened her eyes effortlessly as if she had woke up from a casual sleep.

Devaki sat up with a jerk.

"Did you all hear what she told? She called me maa. Jiji she called maa to you too," Devaki was on cloud nine after listening maa from Subhadra for the first time so as everyone.

Subhadra had been interacting with everyone without addressing anyone with any kind of relationship. It was the first time when she addressed someone. A baby addresses his or her mother at first, and she too did the same.

"Devaki, hold yourself. Even getting much ecstatic isn't suitable for your health," Rohini suggested out of concern.

"Call me maa once more, please!" Devaki cupped Subhadra's cheeks.

Subhadra too obeyed Devaki without any delay which resulted into a tight yet affectionate hug shared by the duo.

The sight was cherished by everyone till long. Subhadra had assured everyone to take care of Devaki. So, everyone left from there except Rohini.

After a short Kanha and Balram reached there. Sharing a hug with Devaki they poured out tears of happiness.

"Gudiya, feast was yet to happen, but you introduced yourself to everyone in your own way," Kanha earned a smile from Subhadra due to his compliment.

"Each guest was praising your valour. You know, Devika along with her sisters had arrived. Arjun and Nakul had also came," Balram was beaming with pride while sharing guests' reaction about Subhadra, but little did he know his last statement wasn't much pleasing for Subhadra.

"That's nice," Subhadra spoke.

"They were eager to meet you," Balram couldn't say much observing Subhadra's changed look.

"I can't meet anyone for now. Even maa shouldn't meet anyone as she needs to get well at first. I will meet everyone tomorrow evening, directly in feast. For now maa's health is important," Devaki was smiling at her daughter who was acting like a mother to Devaki.

"It's fine, Gudiya. They are gonna stay here some days for sure," Rohini supported.

"I will sleep here tonight, Maa! You can go back to your chamber," Subhadra declared to Rohini.

"Ok then let me send dinner for both of you," Rohini was about to leave to fulfill her words, but Kanha interrupted her move.

"And for me also because, I will also sleep here tonight," Kanha was flashing an innocent look after declaring.

Nodding at him Rohini left from there along with Balram.

After dinner Subhadra and Kanha caressed Devaki's head making her sleep.

"You aren't sleepy, right?" Kanha asked.

"Then make me sleep too," He placed his head on Subhadra's lap as soon as she nodded in negative at his question.

As soon as he placed head on her lap her hands rose to caress his hairs. His urging had generated a feeling of being special to him in her heart which she loved at the first instant.

While caressing his hairs she was praising his smooth curls. The pace of her fingers decreased in fear of being harsh to his delicate curls.

He didn't object as he was enjoying her childish care for him.

She didn't know till when she was caressing his hairs, but when the thought of checking on him struck to her mind she found him sleeping like a baby.

That gracious glow of his face filled the gap in between her sense and sleep making her embrace sleep immediately.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏