(5) THE VALIANT WARRIOR

The one whom we search mostly comes out to surprise us

The one whom we search mostly comes out to surprise us. That surprise can be both pleasant or unpleasant. In tension of search we mostly fear the surprise to be unpleasant yet the chances of the surprise being a pleasant one can't be ignored.

Everyone was busy in searching Subhadra. Anxiety had filled the air of palace, and it got increased when the news of a possible war reached to palace.

A soldier informed that Purva kingdom which was an old enemy of Dwarka was planning to capture the friendly kingdoms of Dwarka who were about to arrive at Dwarka for welcome function of Subhadra.

"What? This audacity will cost expensive for the king of Purva. Make a troop of army ready as soon as possible," Balram roared after receiving the news.

"Our movement will get slower with troop of army," Kanha indicated a suggestion.

"I am leaving for boarder now. Kanha, you come with the troop of army," Balram instructed.

At that that time Devaki and Rohini came there sobbing heavily.

"Bal, Kanha, she's still is missing. I just want my daughter. Please bring her to me," Rohini rushed to brothers duo.

"Mata, please don't worry. We will come soon resolving this issue," holding Rohini's hand Balram assured her.

"So, till then shall I wait sitting at one place? I can't, I can't," Devaki screamed losing her patience.

"Go wherever you want to go for resolving anything, but at first get my daughter back. Are you both listening or not? Say something," raising her voice more than a level out of desperation she fainted in Rohini's arms.

"Mata, what happened to you? Please open your eyes," Balram patted on her cheek gently.

"She has fainted, Arya!" Revati spoke.

"Revati, please take her inside, and continue searching Gudiya till our return. We will return soon," Balram was disturbed by all the happenings around him yet he can't neglect his duty towards national security.

Revati along with Rukmini, Satyabhama and Jambvanti took Devaki with herself.

"Kanha, she will be fine, right?" Balram looked at Kanha with worry filled eyes before leaving the palace.

"Don't worry, Dau. The period of separation had been over since long," Kanha smiled encouraging his dau for tackling the situation.

On the other side the king of Purva had stopped the royal guests from entering into Dwarka. Those friendly kingdoms had only that much soldiers which was necessary for a journey. So, they all were bewildered at such sudden atrocity.

A heated argument continued in between royal guests of Dwarka and the king of Purva. It didn't continue for long when  an arrow out of blue challenged the king of Purva.

Thunders roared in sky creating fear in soldiers of Purva. Air started to blow uprooting the royal flags of Purva from chariots of warriors. Pedestrian soldiers were even unable to stand at their places. Force of air was pushing them backwards. To everyone's surprise royal guests were standing unaffected from all the adversities.

After all those challenges, arrows were showered over the army of Purva, but none of them were even wounded. Those arrows were shot towards their feet just to terrorise them. Soldiers started to ran here and there, and some got injured during that time. Even the king of Purva turned his chariot back to return.

Soldiers were running without considering their injured companions. Noticing this the warrior who caused havoc in the army of Purva made a barrier of arrows blocking their way to exit.

The king of Purva along with soldiers thought their last time had arrived.

Then the warrior on white horse removed her scarf, and she was none other than Subhadra. Everyone was stunned at the valour of the young girl.

"Don't be scared. I haven't stopped all of you to harm anyone in any manner," Subhadra announced loudly.

Balram had reached there at that time, and he was equally surprised as everyone present there.

"Soldiers of Purva kingdom, You were leaving back your injured companions. I have stopped all of you to inform about this. Take these injured soldiers along with you. They don't deserve to be abandoned like this for their selfless service towards their nation," compassion shone in Subhadra's eyes which soothed the fear of soldiers of Purva.

They came, and took their injured companions back. Subhadra too opened the way for them later.

"Well done, Gudiya! Well done. I am so proud of you, and everyone will be also when they hear about your bravery," Balram approached nearer to his sister.

"I am apologizing each of our guests who have faced this unpleasant situation, and I urge everyone to come to palace along with us," Balram requested the royal guests politely.

Following his words everyone headed towards palace. Among the guests four pair of eyes were staring at Subhadra in astonishment, and one pair of eyes was staring at her in admiration.

 Among the guests four pair of eyes were staring at Subhadra in astonishment, and one pair of eyes was staring at her in admiration

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?.

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏